look who popped in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

just had a look - see you had Ash Mandrake on, have seen him up here. It was a great night, completely bizarre. Top guy as well.
Yeah... Old friend of mine.... Fantastic and bonkers... And like you say a smashing fella.

I saw Chris Porter last winter sat on his own looking pensive in the Brothers Arms, Heeley.

I saw Chris Porter last winter sat on his own looking pensive in the Brothers Arms, Heeley.

I saw him in another South Sheffield pub with Flynn and MURPHY and Mrs MURPHY last Xmas. Only FLYNNY was on the pop, mind you Ports coke looked mighty bubbling...

I reckon Mrs Murphy could have supped a few too. I do wonder where she gets her Buckie from in Brighton.

There's nae shortage of vice in Brighton...for a supposedly wholesome seaside town it does a great stand in for Sodom and Gomorrah...actually I quite like it :)

Not very good is a bit harsh....
He's no Alan Shearer, but a good honest professional who always gave 100% which in my book is better than a more skilfull player giving 75%.

I totally agree with that, but in the context of trying to build a squad to get promoted from Div1, I don't think he's any more than a fourth choice striker.

Although if we're dealing in relative measures against, say, the mighty Michael Higdon, then I'll reserve the right to change my assessment. :)

Back
Top Bottom