He's a nice bloke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's far from too late...this season 30 points might well be enough to stay up.

If the fans attitude is to "give up", then we're just copying Hecky and the players.

I've played competive sport and I've never given up....probably because I can't stand losing and take it personal
....no matter how good the opposition are.
Yes, I agree about not giving up, and there are still plenty of points to play for. But sadly the incoming manager is gonna struggle to breath new life into this bunch of players. After the last two abject performances these players have already put up the “do not resuscitate” signs, it will be so, so hard to pull em back from the brink.

The title of this thread keeps reminding me off that famous Christian Bale rant at his Director of Photography on set. Ironically with only 3 word changes it fits perfectly, maybe for Baldock or Robinson to be saying it to Hecky:

“You do it one more f--king time and I ain't walking on this pitch if you're still hired. I'm f--king serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't f--king cut it when you're bullshitting and f--king around like this on the sideline. I ain't the one walking. Let's get Chris and put this back on and let's go again. Seriously man, you and me, we're f--king done professionally. F--king ass.”

Back
Top Bottom