Leakers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have no time for people who repeat confidentialities. I suspect we've all known people who can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut and I hope CW realises who has been letting him down sooner rather than later- strange that it didn't seem to happen with Hecky.

I can't really understand why some fans seem so keen on being in the know in the first place - all they do is massage the ego of the person who's doing the leaks.

There was someone on Twitter yesterday apparently who leaked the team. My mate sent me the team and I didn’t believe him.

Cwisssy just text me the team for Luton. He's the leak.

Wes
Star man
Anel
Trusty
Robbo
Vini
Hamer
Brooksy
Macca
Oli Mc
Robin Hood

I know a couple of lads who get the team every game, even when Hecky was in charge. I think I know the chain and it’s all very look at me.

I don't really give a fuck either way but the irony of people on this forum craving any crumb of ITK info to then complain that people are providing it is palpable. The idea that Villa (for example) are worried about how we set up is laughable. If the manager wants it to stop then it should stop but he needs to look closer to home.

I don't really give a fuck either way but the irony of people on this forum craving any crumb of ITK info to then complain that people are providing it is palpable. The idea that Villa (for example) are worried about how we set up is laughable. If the manager wants it to stop then it should stop but he needs to look closer to home.
Every manager in this league including CW would like to know the opposition’s team ahead of time so they can tweak their plans if necessary. Every one.

I think it’s the bloke with the John Bull printing set who does the team sheets.

Him saying things like this had some value when we was using overlapping centre-backs in a system that hadn't been cracked yet, now looks daft when we aren't winning any games.

Its annoying and pathetic to leak confidential info.

But, would any opposition manager really trawl the internet and then change his plans based on some leak that may or may not be true?

No
I reckon any manager who wouldn't want to gain a competitive advantage would be daft. It's pretty unlikely they'd be trawling the web themselves but there'll be plenty of people at the club who'll be all over the socials who could feed info up the chain

Every manager in this league including CW would like to know the opposition’s team ahead of time so they can tweak their plans if necessary. Every one.
I just don't believe any top 6 manager sets up differently or worries about our formation. They put out a team for us to worry about and deal with.How do you think, for example, villa set up differently because someone leaked Larouchi was starting?

It's a player from the squad, nowt to do wi Wilder being here.

It's not like you can monitor any of the staffs Fantasy Football team to see which United players get dropped from their teams because I doubt even Wilder has any of our players in his FF team.

Back
Top Bottom