Leakers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know of a club official (non-playing side) who sends it to a small circle every week. Same sort of circle mattbianco1 referenced (S.S.).

Also, pretty sure this guy is Sunjihi

Weird how things are getting leaked now Wilder is back though isn't it.
Maybe he needs to look closer to home

Very weird. Like you say, could be closer to home, do any of the new management team maybe have friends/relatives whose support lies across the city perhaps?

Edit: also remember when it was leaked that CWAK were in meetings to come back from a guy doing work at Knilly's house? Wonder if they discuss sensitive stuff around the house on their phones that others can earwig? Never heard of it happening at Boro, which could be interesting.

Last edited:
I can understand that, however that would have to be based on rock solid evidence. The thought that they are basing their team selection and setup on social media rumours is frankly ridiculous.

The rock solid evidence comes from the fact that it was leaked every week for years last time and was always right, so they could be pretty sure of it and use it to some advantage. If it didn't happen at their other clubs makes you wonder if it's a pig?

I can understand that, however that would have to be based on rock solid evidence. The thought that they are basing their team selection and setup on social media rumours is frankly ridiculous.
Rumours yes, but if the actual team gets accurately leaked for every single game it definitely helps. Like Villa most likely wouldn't care either way, but might have been expecting a back four, but instead got advance warning of us going back to three at the back and Norwood standing like a statue trying long passes rather than having to worry about McAtee's dribbling.

When we played Chelsea, they'd be delighted to have advance warning that McBurnie was playing and should definitely play Thiago Silva rather than having to worry about him facing anyone with pace.

Luton shouldn't know how we're lining up on Boxing Day, Bogle being suspended and us being at home makes us going back to the formation from the last home game pretty likely, but they shouldn't know that or the players involved until the team is announced.

The rock solid evidence comes from the fact that it was leaked every week for years last time and was always right, so they could be pretty sure of it and use it to some advantage. If it didn't happen at their other clubs makes you wonder if it's a pig?
Wonder if Wilder is just peeved that the blame is effectively being put on him via his team and or mates and wants to be seen to be doing something? We’ll see if it works.

And as already said, let than include the owners mouthpiece. The club has a website. Put the stuff relevant to the fans on there rather than pandering to some starstruck ego.

We didn't have leakers when he wasn't in charge so it's someone close to him doing it.
Yes we did, I got to know the team for most of the time hecky was in charge ( never posted it on social media tho)

Wonder if Wilder is just peeved that the blame is effectively being put on him via his team and or mates and wants to be seen to be doing something? We’ll see if it works.

I remember him saying in an interview when it started happening last time that it was annoying but they weren't too bothered about it. Later on when we weren't doing so well, might have 20/21, he said he was bothered about it.

Have a look at Sunjihi s post history. He seemed to be out of the loop early 2022 and back days after CW was appointed.

Firstly, I have been told the team days in advance of games for many seasons, under a lot of different Managers. (This proving I am truly itk).

Secondly, I have NEVER posted that ultra reliable information on ANY form of Social Media. (Thus proving I am a responsible itk'er).

Thirdly, when I did post the info on Social Media, I did that Coleen Rooney thing. So I've definitely narrowed it down to just one person who is leaking the information I definitely did not leak.

Fourthly - I am demonstrating my responsible in the knowability by dropping hints that I know someone who is related to someone who Wilder phoned up last time that someone was leaking team information.

But, you ain't seen me - right.

Thirdly, when I did post the info on Social Media, I did that Coleen Rooney thing. So I've definitely narrowed it down to just one person who is leaking the information I definitely did not leak.

Just had to google as I never followed the wag thing. Sneaky!

Its annoying and pathetic to leak confidential info.

But, would any opposition manager really trawl the internet and then change his plans based on some leak that may or may not be true?

No

No. They have a team of people to do that

This thread needs closing. It's beginning to leak information about who leaked the information that Wilder phoned up the last information leaker.

I wouldn't be surprised if Foxy or Linz got a call from an irate Wilder asking them to ban Sunjihai.

Simple solution.
Never worry about what the opposition are doing or thinking. Play to you're own teams strengths.
Brian clough won trophy after trophy with a 14 man squad ))) he had no fear .

Yes we did, I got to know the team for most of the time hecky was in charge ( never posted it on social media tho)
The leaks during Hecky's time didn't seem to make it onto social media the same way they did in Wilder's first spell or now, so there's definitely something Wilder-related in the leaks (either someone from Wilder's inner circle who didn't get the same info when Hecky was here or someone who doesn't respect Wilder enough to keep the team secret).

And as already said, let than include the owners mouthpiece. The club has a website. Put the stuff relevant to the fans on there rather than pandering to some starstruck ego.
The irony of El Accounto on twitter now saying teams weren't leaked under PH because if they were he would have known about it ergo it has to be those around CW. He is oblivious to the fact he's the worst leaker of the lot!

Interesting to see how long CW puts up with the owner feeding transfer details to his mate in Spain. Surprised Richard Cadette hasn't resurfaced by now to challenge the starstruck ego for title of unofficial Blades comms man.

I'm glad this has come to light and hope that it might help to deter from dickism for a while.

I took some right clout on here not so long back from some posters (i wont name cos im not a co*k) for telling @sunjihiTo win his neck in and stop posting the stuff that he does.

It was met with the same old "Yeah right. Because the opposition read S2 before a game to look for clues"....shite.

I work for the Ambulance service for a living, but believe it or not, we are regularly reminded of the potential of social media posting!....

1 post can be spread elsewhere and pick up a few more eyes, who then take it elsewhere and spread it amongst a few more.... before you know it that post has reached areas that you never imagined and never intended....

I don't even get what Sunjihi gets from it other than a semi from a bit of needy potential...

It needs to stop!

Back
Top Bottom