Lads...I think we broke him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rearguard action from top to bottom. Carlos is "protecting" his players while the suppork are placating themselves with the "off day not a hammering" excuse they were always going to use once the shock wore off.

Underneath though, every single one of them from Chansiri down knows what really happened and it's killing them.

Spot on, and as January approaches they will convince themselves that all the pressure is now on us now for the return fixture.

This strikes me as a classic goose moment - every time something goes wrong for him from now on the grunters are going to start talking about bloody £20 notes. Dead man walking, it's just a case of how long he keeps staggering for, let's hope it's like this guy

This strikes me as a classic goose moment - every time something goes wrong for him from now on the grunters are going to start talking about bloody £20 notes. Dead man walking, it's just a case of how long he keeps staggering for, let's hope it's like this guy

Worst episode of Mr Bean ever.

Spot on, and as January approaches they will convince themselves that all the pressure is now on us now for the return fixture.

That's not going to feel at all credible. Having lost one, the pressure is on absolutely on them to avoid us doing the double over them.

That's not going to feel at all credible. Having lost one, the pressure is on absolutely on them to avoid us doing the double over them.

Yes I agree, the point was that they will try and create the notion that its us under pressure to deflect from their own insecurity, it's the pig fans way.

I almost feel sorry for him to be honest. I say almost. He seems a genuine guy, and Tufty speaks well of him. I think its just a matter of time before we will see this idiot take charge! Now he is easy to dislike!

3478278A00000578-3602610-Pardew_was_almost_looking_into_the_cameras_on_the_BBC_television-m-3_1463856292703.jpg

How many of you put your money in wallets?

He takes that note straight out of his pocket as if it was loose in there. Presumably a tracky bottom pocket as he's wearing training gear (unless he wears jeans with a training top, which Gok assures me is like a total no-no).

Surely...surely he didn't pre-plan the analogy?

:D
20 quid says he did.

I think the old £20 notes are being replaced with plastic ones soon, similar to the £5 & £10 ones, they contain tallow.
Tallow is an animal product, usually made with beef or mutton, but it can be made with pork.
Just saying :)

To follow this, the entire 15:22 mins of the interview are now up on Football heaven app/ Website.

We often hear of bias against the Blades, but i think on this occasion the BBC and Radio Sheffield have gone very tabloid on this and for me they've gone too far, just for a story.

Andy Giddings was on Toby Foster earlier responding to the video which has gone viral. The video extract was a small part of an interview with Carlos. And yeah, its an emotional response from Carlos, he's not happy with some questions

Try to listen to the interview objectively and whilst Carlos is pissed off (if i were a pig i'd like this response). His reaction to the performance and result is right, it wasn't expected by them and its perhaps (i don't know, but form over last 3 seasons would suggest this) Sunday was out of character for them.

I know that they have had a lot of luck over Carlos' tenure, for example last season when everyone else dropped off the pigs found form.

For the record I don't think Carlos expected the intensity of the Sheffield Derby, he didn't expect SUFC to be so up for it and he didn't expect them to be so poor. Its clearly not what they trained for... He also didn't expect the backlash, but why would he when pig fans have probably told him we were nothing to them.

All in all, for an experienced manager he has been very naive, but perhaps they will react now. If he's still there in Jan, i don't think they will be so weak. However, Radio Sheffield have not done what they should do and thats to represent its listeners.

Given he was manager at Besiktas for a while, I can't believe he wasn't aware it would be intense. Any Turkish game is a melting pot of pure mental, and there is an Istanbul Derby of some sort most weeks.

I don't actually think the Pigs lacked for intensity, unlike when Robson's Rabble went to the Sty and rolled over, they were just outplayed on the day and the setback of the early goals hit them harder than a squad of hugely well paid players possibly should.

Back
Top Bottom