Lads...I think we broke him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

F52541F8-B133-44ED-9E7F-6FA81AEF8D1C.png.7b96c093a42d7164f141bf380a488d2d.png

He's clearly losing the plot and is definitely on the verge of leaving, which is a shame...

But what the fuck is he on about?

Obviously trying to make a point about summat,what i have no idea.

Like to see him try and crumple a new tenner,that would have got him more mad.

What he was saying when he banged his fist on the £20 note is that's exactly what we did to his team on Sunday............hammer em!

A man clearly on the edge.....not for much longer by the looks of it.

While I wish CC a long and disastrous career with the pigs, him leaving wouldn't bother me. Like us, Wendy have hardly got a good record in employing managers (although CW, Warnock and Bassett are better than most they've had).
Stuart Gray
Dave Moans
Gary 'Send a glass eye to sleep' Megson
Alan 'Father Ted' Irvine
Brian 'Moose Head' Laws
Paul (who?) Sturrock
Jimmy Jewell, David 'Kerb Crawler' Pleat, Chris Turner, Yorath, Shreeves etc. What a shabby fucking bunch. No wonder they can only dream of the PL.

The last time they had a decent manager (?) was Trevor Francis - and that's only 22 years ago.

The correct answer was "Half the price of watching a 4-2 loss".

But it's good to see that the calm, collected and, above all else, classy manager at Wednesday is sticking to his guns. Not like that twat Wilder who talks about the pride involved in winning the first derby in years.

is it his way of saying even though Jordan Rhodes is now shit, he's still worth the same value...and there open to offers in January.

The other thread tweet,it says hes trying to say, even if you crumple a £20 it is still worth £20,maybe 20 million quids of shit players are still worth 20 million quids even after being humbled by a pub team.

Back
Top Bottom