Lads...I think we broke him

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Its probably a fake £20 like the whole of his team. I'd like to see him do the same with a few of their weekly pay cheques.

'Our 150th anniversary year will be remembered for 3 things:

Losing to Utd
CAKEBALL
Carlos attacking a 20 quid note'

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. It's too funny.

While I wish CC a long and disastrous career with the pigs, him leaving wouldn't bother me. Like us, Wendy have hardly got a good record in employing managers (although CW, Warnock and Bassett are better than most they've had).
Stuart Gray
Dave Moans
Gary 'Send a glass eye to sleep' Megson
Alan 'Father Ted' Irvine
Brian 'Moose Head' Laws
Paul (who?) Sturrock
Jimmy Jewell, David 'Kerb Crawler' Pleat, Chris Turner, Yorath, Shreeves etc. What a shabby fucking bunch. No wonder they can only dream of the PL.

The last time they had a decent manager (?) was Trevor Francis - and that's only 22 years ago.
Trevor Francis decent?

He went on to state that he will still be here at the end of the season and that they will be promoted !
Bold words indeed.

A better metaphor would be if he had set fire to it on the centre circle, then it would be a worthless pile of ashes blown away by a more powerful force.

Option 1:I bet Mr Chansiri wishes he'd only given him/me £20 to spend.
Option 2: We're up to our neck in FFP, we have only £20 to spend in January.
Option 3: Aren't I a genius!? A Clarke brace was 20/1.
Option 4: You expect a tactical masterclass by a manager paid £20 per week?.

How many of you put your money in wallets?

He takes that note straight out of his pocket as if it was loose in there. Presumably a tracky bottom pocket as he's wearing training gear (unless he wears jeans with a training top, which Gok assures me is like a total no-no).

Surely...surely he didn't pre-plan the analogy?

:D

The last time they had a decent manager (?) was Trevor Francis - and that's only 22 years ago.

Francis decent ? Really ? Surely he just lived off the team that Atkinson had built. Once he did his own thing & started falling out with players they were crap again. Last decent manager they had was Mr Bojangles.

I think sooner rather than later poor old Carlos will be shown the door, cant wait to see who they will suggest the replacement should be?

I don't mind the bloke. His analogy makes sense, he is not a bad bloke and was a gracious loser when we beat them last weekend. I know we all want to hate them just because of who they are but he doesn't appear like the weapons grade bell ends that their fans are.

I don't mind the bloke. His analogy makes sense, he is not a bad bloke and was a gracious loser when we beat them last weekend. I know we all want to hate them just because of who they are but he doesn't appear like the weapons grade bell ends that their fans are.

I'll say this for him, his English is far better than my Portuguese. Although their version of "fuck off" has come in very useful in scenarios where I couldn't use the English version ;)

We have seen that look on managers for years, clocks ticking and he knows it, dead man walking, next two games are now huge, not massive but huge, two defeats and I reckon he's gone, so I am hoping he scrapes a lucky draw against brum, need him to be there for some time yet.

Back
Top Bottom