kris boyd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His image appeared in a puddle of spilled Magners.

I hope the balance is now in favour of football over lifestyle. Not sure how true this story is as I saw it on twitter and the source was not very reliable

I hope the balance is now in favour of football over lifestyle. Not sure how true this story is as I saw it on twitter and the source was not very reliable
...............................................................................................................................................................................................A pig would not try to mislead us and make things up on Twitter would he ???

Alan Irvine to be youth coach i'm hearing

Alan Irvine to be youth coach i'm hearing

Been linked with Manchester United and was in the Guardian's 5 issues Roberto Martinez must tackle article as:

Keeping the youth academy head Alan Irvine out of [Manchester] United's clutches would be a major plus"

I don't care about his Wednesday connections, personally I think he did a fantastic job at Hillsborough; if he joined United that would be a real coup.

time will tell but i cant see any big signing while the club is in league one.

May be ok at our level and decent for a promotion chase, but expensive, past his peak, probably finished at Championship level and would require replacement next summer?

The symbol of our dilemma, go for promotion at all costs, or build a side?

May be ok at our level and decent for a promotion chase, but expensive, past his peak, probably finished at Championship level and would require replacement next summer?

We definitely need a goalscorer, whether its Boyd or AN Other

Well we need 2 possibly 3 new strikers.
Could he fill the experienced front man role for us?

Didn't he have a rough time at Middlesbrough, apart from one obvious goal, and what is he doing in Scotland not too much.

Is he still two or three stones overweight?

Sounds like he is right for us
Yes, fits the profile perfectly "was quite good 5 years ago"

On that basis, I'll be amazed if he doesn't sign. Even more amazed if he manages a goal ratio above Porter's strike rate.

Yes, fits the profile perfectly "was quite good 5 years ago"

On that basis, I'll be amazed if he doesn't sign. Even more amazed if he manages a goal ratio above Porter's strike rate.

On the other hand the column repeatedly asserts his destruction of hapless opposition, plenty of which can be found at this level!

Rumours doing the rounds that he's signed a 1 year deal

Back
Top Bottom