Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On the Nigerian kit ........I know I shouldn't like it - but I don't mind it ...... I hear it's the best selling Nike® shirt ever?

Who knows, I might just invest in one .... I'm just currently waiting for $6M to come into my bank account that I'll be looking after for a Nigerian bloke I met online whose Grandad left it to him - he probably won't miss the odd £60 .... happy days!

(p.s. how long does it take for Nigerian bank transfers to clear? )

Last edited:
On the Nigerian kit ........I know I shouldn't like it - but I don't mind it ...... I hear it's the best selling Nike® shirt ever?

Who knows, I might just invest in one .... I'm just currently waiting for $6M to come into my bank account that I'll be looking after for a Nigerian bloke I met online whose Grandad left it to him - he probably won't miss the odd £60 .... happy days!

(p.s. how long does it take for Nigerian bank transfers to clear? )

PM me you bank account, pin, mums maiden name and date of birth and I’ll find out

OK, You asked me for the DEFINITIVE verdict on the above World Cup kits .... here goes;

I dislike the Belgium away kit which is the Right Result for me, hopefully this signals a price reduction for their ALL TIME CLASSIC sky blue Belgian cycling champ. away kit design which I should be able to pick up for a song now.

Home kit more suitable on the links that the Penalty area - it's Plymouth Argyle away - dislike.

Peru kit as ever, reliably restrained and superior to all the rest.

Argentina ... once again badidas® fcuk up the sleeves by not striping them.

but the best one is

Mexico away .... oh hell, all I want for Xmas ....... AND THAT'S OFFICIAL.

Not sure what it is, but there's something weirdly cartoon about their home kit. It also appears to be made from a cheap old t-shrt.

I suspect our keeper's kit will be similar to theirs, without the red bits, green and black perhaps.

If our away kit is similar, but black instead of glaringly bright orange, it'd be a good one.

View attachment 40100
If our away shirt was like their keepers shirt I'd be happy.

It's genuinely one of the best kits I've ever seen. I never thought it was possible to pull off a green kit, but they've smashed it out of the park with this one.

It's genuinely one of the best kits I've ever seen. I never thought it was possible to pull off a green kit, but they've smashed it out of the park with this one.

Who’s kit are you referring to? Have you seen our new away kit?

Suppose we're all different.

Think that Nigeria shirt is appalling.

What do you mean!??

Before Leeds?

Back
Top Bottom