Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does anyone know if Teletext are still with us?

it is with great regret that I have to announce that Teletext are no longer with us.

I pressed all the buttons on the remote control in every possible order but I failed to rouse it.

I don't know if I will ever go on holiday ever again.

crying smiley face.

The original alpharooms sponsorship was for three years, so assuming Teletext just took over that sponsorship deal when they bought alpharooms, there's another year of Teletext Holidays to go.

;) I know. It does seem that way doesn't it? There are some fans though who really take this kind of stuff seriously. I have a mate, who for years, always wore the same socks to an away match. They were a salmon pink coloured pair of socks - and he believed they were lucky. I mean, he genuinely believed it. As Stevie Wonder said (or sang to be more precise)..."when you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer....superstition ain't the way"
how would he know? ;)
i’m superstitious about kits.. we never do owt in weird kits .. Ajax, Poland..
i was in the club shop at the weekend saw a fantastic looking shirt then realised it was the early 70’s one :)

Spotted on Twitter that someone ITK said the kit will be launched before the Portugal trip. I hope it's better than the shitty home kit Adidas came up with for Ipswich Town...
This is their away kit. Wouldn't surprise me if we get something similar in a slightly different colour.....
tb-w290-h190-fit-int-83cb724933accb69dd3f211694f96e78.jpg

In an interesting piece of role-reversal, the new Ipswich home kit looks like Wednesday's late 60s/early 70s effort.

In an interesting piece of role-reversal, the new Ipswich home kit looks like Wednesday's late 60s/early 70s effort.

Not sure what it is, but there's something weirdly cartoon about their home kit. It also appears to be made from a cheap old t-shrt.

I suspect our keeper's kit will be similar to theirs, without the red bits, green and black perhaps.

If our away kit is similar, but black instead of glaringly bright orange, it'd be a good one.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 14.29.11.png

Not sure what it is, but there's something weirdly cartoon about their home kit. It also appears to be made from a cheap old t-shrt.

I suspect our keeper's kit will be similar to theirs, without the red bits, green and black perhaps.

If our away kit is similar, but black instead of glaringly bright orange, it'd be a good one.

View attachment 40100

The 'cartoony' bit about their home kit is because it's got about 8 different colours on it

Do we have any indication of timescales on this?

Fannyin' abaht wi' kits.
Fannyin' abaht in't transfer market

Gerra move on McCabe!!!

Back
Top Bottom