Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swap the blue for red and thats the away kit sorted

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1528790913515.jpg
    FB_IMG_1528790913515.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
I think it could be a copy of Watford's kit but red wherever it is black and white for yellow. Which I quite like, to be fair.
watford-18-19-home-kit-12.jpg

I think it could be a copy of Watford's kit but red wherever it is black and white for yellow. Which I quite like, to be fair.
watford-18-19-home-kit-12.jpg

Not sure if they're particularly thin stripes as it has been rumoured to be, but I could deal with this.

Isn't that Watford shirt the as Argentina? Same template I think

Pretty much. Solid back on the Watford shirt which corroborates what GallonofMagnet said, I believe. The Argie one has a striped back.

You'd be disappointed if you were a Watford fan wouldn't you.

Traditionalists probably will be, but I think that's a stunning effort. BVB have had a fair few similar to that in the past back, but they just seem to fanny about with whichever black & yellow combination they like.

If United had that as an away kit I'd be first in line.

I don't go to games, so all I'm interested in with a football shirt is if it looks good on the high street. That Watford one doesn't. Stripes rarely do, in fact, and it's been the away kits I've been buying for the last ten or so years.

You'd be disappointed if you were a Watford fan wouldn't you.

Have they ever had stripes?
The last time they had a fully vertically-striped top was way back in 1922/23 season and even that was black and white! they had 2 offset stripes in 74 and stripes running down the sleeves in 95!

PES has a kit creator with many of the Adidas templates..

If we're led to believe we're going with thin stripes with a solid back, then it could look like so..

But realistically, couldn't we have something like this... clean, smart, and screams out United...

PES has a kit creator with many of the Adidas templates..

If we're led to believe we're going with thin stripes with a solid back, then it could look like so..

But realistically, couldn't we have something like this... clean, smart, and screams out United...

I'm all for those thin stripes as you've posted like the Sunderland kit last season, but plain back can piss off. Stripes all way round would be like the kit we had in the 80s before the 'deckchair' one.

Just noticed on my Facebook that this time last year the kit was launched and was available to buy on the 15th of June

As it should be ,missing out on sales of people about to go on holibobs

Don't think the black socks do it justice with red shorts?....

Go on, Blades, you know Adidas could do it...

Exactly what I was on about before. Done right it could be the second best away shirt we’ve ever had, only to the original.

Fluorescent yellow shirt with subtle red and black trim/stripes, red shorts and red or black socks. Seems every few years they try again and keep getting it all wrong be it wrong shade/not fluorescent/black shorts/zero red.

Go on, Blades, you know Adidas could do it...

I'd prefer red stripes on the sleeves but other than that that's a stonker.

Only problem is I don't think Adidas offer that exact shade of yellow- it'd have to be Watford yellow or fluorescent green :eek:

On a side note- anyone else reminded of those Calippo Shots whenever they see a lime green kit?

Still got the original from the Deano/Agana era (see avatar) I will never forget the first away game of the season at WBA in the Deane/Agana era when the our end was a sea of lime green and we won easily.

However if I could choose one away shirt it would be the white one with a straight red and black stripe down the left hand side that Sabella is pictured in.

Still got the original from the Deano/Agana era (see avatar) I will never forget the first away game of the season at WBA in the Deane/Agana era when the our end was a sea of lime green and we won easily.

However if I could choose one away shirt it would be the white one with a straight red and black stripe down the left hand side that Sabella is pictured in.

It was more of a 3rd kit. I'm sure it was the same season as the yellow chevron one was still being worn and I think we only wore it two or three times. The Sabella picture was the game at Charlton.

Back
Top Bottom