Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why? Lost me completely there. Red and white with black trim at home, yellow with red trim as a change. Not sure how another kit is needed for that.
Presumably when playing other teams that play in red would probably require a 3rd kit if our away kit is yellow and red. Dont know the exact rules but we didnt really need a 3rd kit this season and had one

Presumably when playing other teams that play in red would probably require a 3rd kit if our away kit is yellow and red. Dont know the exact rules but we didnt really need a 3rd kit this season and had one

Very true. But a predominantly yellow shirt isn't going to clash with say Middlesboro, even with bits of red trim and if the red shorts offered a clash, wear the black ones, same with the socks. 3rd kits are nothing but a money making exercise. It's actually a very simple task for any club to have a second kit that doesn't clash with the main kit. So in our case an away kit with no red, white or black (excepting minimal trim), plain shirt not stripes, light coloured shorts and socks (or dark if home kit has white socks).

Very true. But a predominantly yellow shirt isn't going to clash with say Middlesboro, even with bits of red trim and if the red shorts offered a clash, wear the black ones, same with the socks. 3rd kits are nothing but a money making exercise. It's actually a very simple task for any club to have a second kit that doesn't clash with the main kit. So in our case an away kit with no red, white or black (excepting minimal trim), plain shirt not stripes, light coloured shorts and socks (or dark if home kit has white socks).
Yellow alternate shorts then. I do like a third kit though

Until the club release one with no intentions to actually sell it, until they find 500 in a warehouse somewhere. Rolling in it :D

They wore one. Don't think it was ever released or launched until people started screaming about it. The template used was so old they did well to find 500.

They wore one. Don't think it was ever released or launched until people started screaming about it. The template used was so old they did well to find 500.

Partly my point. Can’t be a money making exercise if they don’t plan to sell them

Partly my point. Can’t be a money making exercise if they don’t plan to sell them

My point was that in every case, the change (away) strip is designed to necessitate a 3rd kit. No need for it. We didn't need it, but for some reason the purple shirt fell out of favour. A simple set of protocols for away kits eradicates all 3rd kits. Won't happen because there's money to be made.

There must be an itk'er who can give us some kind of a timescale... if they are testing (assume test as now nowhere to be seen) the teaser on the website, surely it is soon?

There must be an itk'er who can give us some kind of a timescale... if they are testing (assume test as now nowhere to be seen) the teaser on the website, surely it is soon?

The imagery is ready :)

On kit release day :)
Can you give us a ballpark? My birthday is on the 30th... would I be able to open a gift and have my beautiful brand new blades shirt to wear??

brentford_18_19_adidas_away_kit.jpg

Brentford's 18/19 away kit is interesting

brentford-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg

brentford_18_19_adidas_away_kit.jpg

Brentford's 18/19 away kit is interesting

brentford-18-19-away-kit-2.jpg
Bizarrely brown and orange is a great combo on pretty much any item of clothing that isn't a football kit. Same with brown and sky blue. Put brown on a football kit and it will very quickly become 2 seemingly contradictory things. Almost universally detested and iconic.

Back
Top Bottom