Keith Edwards quote "Pathetic"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Led by a poet, Adkins is not a football manager he has his head too far up his ass

I'm sometimes a little critical of Keith and his negativity....however, he's been spot on tonight, and his attack on Adkins was rather refreshing! Brutishly honest!

Say what you want about the players, but Adkins has and is doing terrible this season. This is the worst managerial performance from a manager we've had from the start of a season since Basset in 1995-1996, and he was given the boot in December. Not counting Weir as he was sacked by the end of September. Warnock's 2001-2002 season was pretty dire, but he had less to work with then than Adkins has now!

Adkins has had a shocker in every way this season.

I'd say season is over if we don't win on Saturday. I can't see us making the play offs if we don't pick up three points v Port Vale.

I just can't understand why a good number of people of here seem to think that next season will be the beginning of a new dawn and things will suddenly get better.

What evidence is there for this? Every season since we dropped out of the Premier League it has got worse and worse, season on season.

So what if Adkins manages to offload a bucket full of the shite squad that we currently have. What would make anyone think that he can identify and bring in any players who could improve the situation? Every one of his signings so far bar Sharp have been absolute shite - some of the worst players in the team. He had the whole of the January transfer window to address the lack of quality and couldn't secure anyone whatsoever.

To be honest, I have no confidence that next season will be any better. I feel that it will be even worse.

So the three players involved in the "new dawn" at Donny all get hauled off. How's that work then?

At least if it is a youthful/positive side battling through till the end & getting beaten, there's a bit of hope about the direction we're pointing in. But the bit of youth & little bit of positivity get canned when the going's not good.

The lack of strategy & direction is glaring. It's just react, react, react.

Adkins needs to sort himself out & show a few glimmers of why & how he actually got sides promoted from this division.

I love sheffield united but we are being poisoned by negative football a back 4 that can only pass sideways when it comes to corners why are they being played short if it wasnt for long it would have been a bigger defeat depressing .dreary .no hope football.with no clue how to win games unless they are given on a plate or we play teams like donny who are as bad as we are.

I just can't understand why a good number of people of here seem to think that next season will be the beginning of a new dawn and things will suddenly get better.

What evidence is there for this? Every season since we dropped out of the Premier League it has got worse and worse, season on season.

So what if Adkins manages to offload a bucket full of the shite squad that we currently have. What would make anyone think that he can identify and bring in any players who could improve the situation? Every one of his signings so far bar Sharp have been absolute shite - some of the worst players in the team. He had the whole of the January transfer window to address the lack of quality and couldn't secure anyone whatsoever.

To be honest, I have no confidence that next season will be any better. I feel that it will be even worse.

What's he got to work with? A bunch of players some who know they will be going in the summer and a board who are divided as McCabe slowly kills the club.

What's he got to work with? A bunch of players some who know they will be going in the summer and a board who are divided as McCabe slowly kills the club.

He's got pretty much the same squad that got to the League Cup semi final and 5th in the league last year. I would give my left bollock for that this season!

I'm no Clough lover and towards the end I wanted him to go but Adkins has been pathetic.

You could feel the frustration from KE it mirrored exactly what I was feeling just listening to that shite can only imagine what it was like watching it live.

People say give adkins a clean slate &its not his players but that doesn't distract from the fact he seems taticlly clueless..........i had such highhopes last summer ,massive dissapointment!

You could feel the frustration from KE it mirrored exactly what I was feeling just listening to that shite can only imagine what it was like watching it live.

Was it that bad ? Edwards said it was the worst hed seen United play I would like to reserve judgement and wait to hear comments from fans that actually went. Crewe was bad if this was worse !!!!!

I'd say season is over if we don't win on Saturday. I can't see us making the play offs if we don't pick up three points v Port Vale.

Not so much the result as the performance.

We offered almost nothing.

We really clicked for about ten minutes at the start of the second half.

Before and after that we were poor. They nullified any threat we had. All our outlets were easily covered.

It looked like 1-0 from about 25 to go.

So the three players involved in the "new dawn" at Donny all get hauled off. How's that work then?

At least if it is a youthful/positive side battling through till the end & getting beaten, there's a bit of hope about the direction we're pointing in. But the bit of youth & little bit of positivity get canned when the going's not good.

The lack of strategy & direction is glaring. It's just react, react, react.

Adkins needs to sort himself out & show a few glimmers of why & how he actually got sides promoted from this division.
As I said on Saturday, those of you preparing for Louis Reed and DCL to spearhead a successful future are going to be disappointed.

Anyone who thought Doncaster was any sort of new dawn needs to pluck their head out of the clouds.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom