'Worse United team I've seen'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just echoing this for therapeutic purposes…

Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB
Jay mceveley isnt at CB

That's the thing about United, there's always a pathetic excuse.
Even when we were a so called bunch of fighters, it was West Ham's fault, it was Everton's cheating fault, it was a backhander given to Hans Segers fault, it was the courts fault for sending Ched Evans to prison, it is the agents fault, it was the players fault because he said he'd sign and then went elsewhere, it is every ref in the world's fault because they all hate us. It's Covid's fault, It's the Germans fault for bombing us, It's the Germans fault for starting the war.

It's United's fault for being backward, no club that is a major club, or at least was a major club can avoid winning a single trophy for 100 years unless the planning, scouting, tactics, signings, managerial appointments and general running of the club is SHYTE absolutely 100% of the time
And yet you're still here,invested,inspite of all the shyte👍🤔.

I dont think it was at all. That team never got spanked several times under Wilder that season. This current crop chuck it in when its backs against the wall and I dont think that team did in the same way this one does.

20/21 was worse for me but it is a close one. We didn’t get spanked but it took until February to win a game. We also seemed to score far less goals and play even more hoof back then but I might be wrong.

I think most are overlooking the devastation wreaked upon us by injuries. We have had between 9 and 13 of our squad missing .We lost by 8 to Newcastle who since whooping our asses have had 6 injured and now look poor away from St James park .we've had nothing on the bench to help us.
We are playing teams with hundreds of millions pounds worth of talent ready to bring on and we have had osborn and fleck.
We are just getting players back but they are short of game time

Agreed as I remember the team that finished 11th in league 1 under Adkins.

But Would you accept that it could be our worst ever top flight team?
We have been in the 4th division as it was then.team relegated to 4th has to be worst ever.
In any case all that is negative we need to be positive and look to the future,we have some excellent young players the right kind of investment will see us push for the prem again! That's if we go down.
CW was a member of D Bassett 's squad who pulled off that miracle .
Not impossible!
Come on BLADES !!!!!

Reactions: MKY
Nowhere near our worst team ever ability wise, what this team lacks is leadership and the mental strength to see games out, we could easily be ten points better off if it wasn't for conceding late goals when winning or drawing in games. I think we will see a difference after the winter break when Wilder has had a couple of weeks to work on the players and hopefully stamp out their tendency to panic going into the last 10 mins of games they are winning.

We have 11 individuals on a pitch not a team … aside from they all where the same kit.

So whilst we have better individuals this as far from a United team I’ve seen in a long old while.

20/21 was worse for me but it is a close one. We didn’t get spanked but it took until February to win a game. We also seemed to score far less goals and play even more hoof back then but I might be wrong.
I naively blamed a lack of a crowd for that debacle of a season. How naive I was 😢

We have looked really poor at times this season. But we are in the top flight too so context to be had there.
This team as it is would be top 6 in champ even under Hecky. Although some matches this season I'd have even questioned that.

Since Wilders come back we look that bit better too despite the last two capitulations. But thats the thing, we weren't even getting ourselves into positions to throw away under Hecky aside from spurs away.
And even then the performance overall was one of shithouse and luck.

The disappointment is there for all to see but I suppose the hope or positive to try and take is had we kept our shape better once ahead in these last two we would be on 14 points and Wilder would have picked up 9 from 15 not 4.

Worst team ever .. haha ... fuck me ive seen a lot lot worse in a Utd shirt ... Peters 80/81 side ... McEwans 87 side .. Heaths 98 side .. Adkins 2015 and that’s just off the top of my head .
The owners got his pay day & managers been sent into a gunfight with a water pistol ... we don’t have the quality and the chasm between the Championship & PL gets wider every season .. it’s highly likely last seasons 3 promoted / relegated sides will swap positions in May and that says it all .

I naively blamed a lack of a crowd for that debacle of a season. How naive I was 😢

I always struggled to accept that line, seeing as every other team had the same issue.

weve had 3 really bad games 2 5-0 one with 10 men and the 8 fiasco
the worst for me was fulham
but in 15 of 19 weve not been hammered, outplayed possession wise but competitive and results in 5 games maybe could have been at least 4 draws better off

so not the worst side ever, as the teams we put out in the hammerings we were desperately short of options

Reactions: MKY
The truth ?
The truth is if you felt that way about supporting a football team anyone with any bollox would walk away

So you are either a simpering fanny or a pig on a blade forum taking cheap shots

I've strongly suspected the latter with you for a long time but maybe it's the former
1) I have walked away from being a so called gullible, accept any old shit superfan
2) Never been a pig, and my message said I could just as easily be talking about them in the same way, both clubs are pathetic, and the new breed of fans of both are even more pathetic for accepting "any old shit" they are given.

When we slipped into Division Four and lost two of our first four games our so called mindless moronic and clueless fans of yesteryear demonstrated like lunatics until Keith Edwards was signed (at great expense for those days, and at absolutely massive expense considering the shit we were in).

But our barbaric, mindless, moronic fans that know fuck all about football saved the season, and probably saved the entire club from oblivion.

This shower of halfwits like you, will sit blandly by whilst the entire thing sinks into oblivion whilst trying to justify how much better you are at being a fan because you won't have a bad word said about them.

Well done, clap, clap, clap away, and enjoy it while you can

1) I have walked away from being a so called gullible, accept any old shit superfan
2) Never been a pig, and my message said I could just as easily be talking about them in the same way, both clubs are pathetic, and the new breed of fans of both are even more pathetic for accepting "any old shit" they are given.

When we slipped into Division Four and lost two of our first four games our so called mindless moronic and clueless fans of yesteryear demonstrated like lunatics until Keith Edwards was signed (at great expense for those days, and at absolutely massive expense considering the shit we were in).

But our barbaric, mindless, moronic fans that know fuck all about football saved the season, and probably saved the entire club from oblivion.

This shower of halfwits like you, will sit blandly by whilst the entire thing sinks into oblivion whilst trying to justify how much better you are at being a fan because you won't have a bad word said about them.

Oh so you sound like a Wednesday fan for the good of the club ?
Thanks fella

We didn't lose two of our first four games.

I think most are overlooking the devastation wreaked upon us by injuries. We have had between 9 and 13 of our squad missing .We lost by 8 to Newcastle who since whooping our asses have had 6 injured and now look poor away from St James park .we've had nothing on the bench to help us.
We are playing teams with hundreds of millions pounds worth of talent ready to bring on and we have had osborn and fleck.
We are just getting players back but they are short of game time
A lot of the injured players are squad filler though. There’s Egan and Baldock and maybe McBurnie (I can’t keep up with if he’s injured or suspended this season) who’ve been injured long term out of the first team. RND hasn’t played for ages and we’ve signed enough LWB’s that we shouldn’t be missing him.

There’s more devastation caused by signing sub standard players than injuries this season.

We didn't lose two of our first four games.
Yes, we lost two of the first five, with one draw and two wins. Either way, it was crap enough for those unruly types that know nothing about football to demand who we sign. And oddly enough these troublemakers, losers and non wokers were correct, who'd have thought it?

That's the thing about United, there's always a pathetic excuse.
Even when we were a so called bunch of fighters, it was West Ham's fault, it was Everton's cheating fault, it was a backhander given to Hans Segers fault, it was the courts fault for sending Ched Evans to prison, it is the agents fault, it was the players fault because he said he'd sign and then went elsewhere, it is every ref in the world's fault because they all hate us. It's Covid's fault, It's the Germans fault for bombing us, It's the Germans fault for starting the war.

It's United's fault for being backward, no club that is a major club, or at least was a major club can avoid winning a single trophy for 100 years unless the planning, scouting, tactics, signings, managerial appointments and general running of the club is SHYTE absolutely 100% of the time
It's all about consistency though, and that makes us very consistent. We are approaching our hundredth anniversary of winning nowt. Will there be a centenary shirt? If so what design should it be?

Yes, we lost two of the first five, with one draw and two wins. Either way, it was crap enough for those unruly types that know nothing about football to demand who we sign. And oddly enough these troublemakers, losers and non wokers were correct, who'd have thought it?
So now its because you're not woke that every comment you make sounds like something a pig would say

Worst goalkeeper - yes!!
Worst team - certainly not !
Lee Baxter
Alan Fettis
Mark Bunn
Steve Simonsen
Phil Kite
Graham Benstead
Simon Moore (close, but Wes has done more at a higher level)
Jamal Blackman
George Long
Ian Bennett
Mark Howard

There's more

Not two of the first four then. You have form for false memory syndrome. Keith himself said on Shorehamview that United had approached him a few weeks before the Hull defeat - where he scored - prior to the first league game. Where exactly was this huge outcry? At the York LC game?

We’d already signed Morris Waugh Richardson and McAlle and recall, correctly, that the recruitment wasn’t over as we were light on strikers.

Back
Top Bottom