Keifer Moore £1.8m

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a signing that doesnt really excite me but I can see the logic in it. He is big (6, 5") very good in the air, physical and when I remember him from Rotherham and Barnsley, surprisingly mobile and good on the deck. He would be good to bring on when McBurnie is tiring or injured.

A good physical option to have in the squad IMHO - something we're lacking. His hold up play is very good and he can finish. It's his lack of mobility that would be a concern and Utd's style of play would have to adapt when he plays.

Remember when pretty much everyone was against Madine joining?

Last edited:
no real interest in the player or additions at the position. Though I see the logic of a good plan b

We should be going all out for creativity imo not this

Makes Jebbo and osula and marsh significantly less likely to resign too!

Last edited:
We need a backup for McBurnie. On that alone he’s worth signing.

Send Osula on loan then.

Then we have Archer, Traore and we certainly need a number 10 or 2 to compliment that.

At the right price it's an ok 'chaos' option, useful the chuck on the pitch for the last throws of the dice and to defend set pieces. Not one to get excited about but makes some sense.

McAtee and Pellistri?

Announce Josh King and Kiefer Moore 😄

Are we shopping in 2019?

Would give him a chance. Always think we need a focal point and Mcburnie is often injured and having a rival for his place keeps him on his toes too

Bournemouth (still) seem to think he can contribute at PL level & they’re a club we (currently) need to aspire to matching ?

Following in the footsteps of ‘wank: do a job’ signings such as Hanson, Madine ?

Its a really good buy at that price and will bully many a defence and keep them occupied as Archer and Harmer nip in and get the goals 👍

Back
Top Bottom