Keifer Moore £1.8m

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Keifer moore would be the most alladyce/pullis transfer. Personally would hate this signing, would rather lose and be entertaining than hoofing our way to safety.

No

Last edited:
Unless this is in addition to 2 CAM's and a LWB to allow Osula or Jebbo to go out on loan, then its a no for me.

Hecky signed him at Barnsley years ago before shortly after leaving for the Leeds job

Replacement or additional?
Not ITK. We must be registering interest in a few options now. I'd have him though. We need another McBurnie to compete for that position. The difference McBurnie made versus city getting us up the pitch will be pivotal for our play this season. Maybe linked to Osula loan? (Fees probably totally unconnected though).

Keifer moore would be the most alladyce/pullis transfer. Personally would hate this signing, would rather lose and be entertaining than hoofing our way to safety.

No
I don't want him but you'd rather be entertaining and lose? This season we just have to finish 17th. If we play absolutely shit every game and achieve that would you not take it?

We’ll end up with Kieffer Moore, nailed on
I called it int Mikutadze thread :D

Im afraid this is where we are and who’s prepared to come to us. Media have done a great job writing us off and making us look an unattractive destination. Plus we’ve done ourselves no favours re takeover and fire sale of top players

We're too easy to pen in when McBurnie's not playing as we lack a proper out ball and there's also the defensive set piece issue where we often look very small without him. Has been so clear that we need another striker that can hold the ball up and link play. I haven't watched too much of Moore particularly but have been impressed with the little bits I've seen so I'd be happy with this one

Not significantly better than what we have already, would be a signing just for the sake of making a signing
I don’t agree. Considering the frequent injuries that McBurnie seems to pick up, it would be a shrewd back up buy for relatively little outlay. Moore is excellent in the air and as someone else mentioned, imo underated

Back
Top Bottom