Keifer Moore £1.8m

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BanderSerge

Reaction score
Know I’m gonna cop for some here, but f#ck it! Thought a few times this season if we‘d have had Madine for the last 20 minutes he’d have shoved the shits and bullied us either a draw or win when we needed it against these premier league Prima Donnas. Seeing as Millwall have bid £1.85m for Moore, is he worth a punt for us? And before anybody says we’ve got McBurnie, Moore is an old school target man, like Madine. Got a feeling Dyche will be all over this at the above price as well.

Know I’m gonna cop for some here, but f#ck it! Thought a few times this season if we‘d have had Madine for the last 20 minutes he’d have shoved the shits and bullied us either a draw or win when we needed it against these premier league Prima Donnas. Seeing as Millwall have bid £1.85m for Moore, is he worth a punt for us? And before anybody says we’ve got McBurnie, Moore is an old school target man, like Madine. Got a feeling Dyche will be all over this at the above price as well.
No.

If we were still in the Championship then Moore might be worth a punt.

Oddly enough with the value of hindsight I am starting to think we should have kept Madine for this season. Although if we had I would have really pushed Clarke to find a new club.

Gary Madine can't do it in the Premier League

Don’t give a flying f#ck what he’s doing in the 3rd division now, I’m thinking of the Madine CWAK had, bar the harsh sending off v Brentfordalona. He was a vital cog in our promotion to the premier league.
He readily admitted HIMSELF that he hadn’t done enough.

Maybe you know better !!!

UTB

He single handedly rescued Wales from a team on its way out of contention for the latest Euros to one that qualified. And I was completely opposed to Giggs bringing him in – I thought it was going to be an awful move. I was completely wrong on that – he’s a better player than I gave him credit, and was used really effectively. If that’s genuinely the sort of money he’d cost I’d take him as a plan B type tbh.

FFS who in their right mind would think this is remotely a good idea?

Retrograde thinking, WE ARE A PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL TEAM FFS.

Fans as well as club need to start thinking that way.

In the words of Klopp we need to start making people believe. F FFFFFS NO
🤣🤣🤣🤣 £1.85m for an international centre forward for a premier league team is nothing. We talk about the pigs and entitlement? If anyone is trying to tell me that against Arsenal home in the cup and any other tight game where we launch it anyway, that Moore wouldn’t add something to our squad, then the snobbery knows no bounds!

Personal abuse is against forum rules, infraction given.
He readily admitted HIMSELF that he hadn’t done enough.

Maybe you know better !!!

UTB
If you hadn’t of been such a clever c#nt with the last sentence I might have debated the point with you.

No chance. We can't carry any Championship level strikers when we've given Billy another 2 years and McGoldrick struggles to score.

No chance. We can't carry any Championship level strikers when we've given Billy another 2 years and McGoldrick struggles to score.
But they ain’t target men. Moore, no matter what anybody says adds a different dimension to what we already have? And I’ll reiterate again, £1.8m? That’s the premier league equivalent of £150,000 for Hanson, another player who played a vital role getting us up. You forgot to add international to championship by the way?

But they ain’t target men. Moore, no matter what anybody says adds a different dimension to what we already have? And I’ll reiterate again, £1.8m? That’s the premier league equivalent of £150,000 for Hanson, another player who played a vital role getting us up. You forgot to add international to championship by the way?
Is he gonna want to come here and be 6th choice? Probably not
Is he good enough? No
Welsh international, yeah, they're really blessed with striking talent... Hal Robson Kanu led the line in their glorious Euros campaign 😂

Is he gonna want to come here and be 6th choice? Probably not
Is he good enough? No
Welsh international, yeah, they're really blessed with striking talent... Hal Robson Kanu led the line in their glorious Euros campaign 😂

HRK was superb in that campaign. I’m not quite sure of the point you’re making. We signed Osborn and Robinson to make up the squad last summer, neither greeted with much enthusiasm here, neither rated much by the clubs we got them from (or their fans), and both of whom have demonstrated their worth in our squad this season – and who will be with us for the next.

You’re perhaps right that he wouldn’t be interested in a back-up role though. Equally he might like the challenge.

HRK was superb in that campaign. I’m not quite sure of the point you’re making. We signed Osborn and Robinson to make up the squad last summer, neither greeted with much enthusiasm here, neither rated much by the clubs we got them from (or their fans), and both of whom have demonstrated their worth in our squad this season – and who will be with us for the next.

You’re perhaps right that he wouldn’t be interested in a back-up role though. Equally he might like the challenge.
The point I'm making, quite obviously, is that being a Welsh international isn't really a big deal?
It's like calling Clayton Donaldson an international player because he's played 10 times for Jamaica.

Keiffer Moore is fucking well off the standard we need to be aiming for.
We don't need numbers upfront, we need quality

If we're after a big cunt, let's sign Nuhiu? He's even bigger and free

I'd not mind us finding someone in that style to have on the bench or to keep Mcburnie on his toes. If we take Mcburnie off we don't have a guy who can win headers up top

If you hadn’t of been such a clever c#nt with the last sentence I might have debated the point with you.
So yes then ? 😉

We have not had a successful target man in yonks. They have all come and gone and left absolutely no mark on the club before being unceremoniously moved on.

Its a dying art with hardly ANY supporters of said art at PL level.

Cant imagine why !!!

UTB.

McGoldrick? He wins more than his fair share

Our strikers’ rate of winning aerial duels:
McBurnie: 49.1%
McGoldrick: 37.8%
Sharp: 23.2%
Zivkovic: 16.7%
Mousset: 13.4%
Robinson: 12.5%

As a comparison, I think Carroll (56%), Benteke (54%) and Wellbeck (53%) are the league leaders for strikers – McBurnie is among the better ones. McGoldrick has a similar rate to say Abraham, Deeney, Kane, Wood.

Moore is this season winning over 60%. That’s admittedly in the championship.

As a comparison, I think Carroll (56%), Benteke (54%) and Wellbeck (53%) are the league leaders for strikers – McBurnie is among the better ones. McGoldrick has a similar rate to say Abraham, Deeney, Kane, Wood.

So you're wanting us to play a striker because he's a big cunt who wins headers rather than the fact he's a good player?
Let's sign Nuhiu then, he's going on a free

We do not need a Hanson option. We are a top 10 PL club who already has a 6ft plus striker or 2.
More pace is what's required. If they're tall, bonus.

As teams in the Premier League are also finding ways to deal with our style, we need to improve and add more strings to our bow. Several sides have changed formations and defended deeper than normal and we need to deal with the lack of goals from open play. More pace, more drive, more flair, and a real physical presence/aerial target in the box are things to consider this summer.

As teams in the Premier League are also finding ways to deal with our style, we need to improve and add more strings to our bow. Several sides have changed formations and defended deeper than normal and we need to deal with the lack of goals from open play. More pace, more drive, more flair, and a real physical presence/aerial target in the box are things to consider this summer.
Granted. But are we forgetting they need to be good at football first and foremost?

So you're wanting us to play a striker because he's a big cunt who wins headers rather than the fact he's a good player?
Let's sign Nuhiu then, he's going on a free

We do not need a Hanson option. We are a top 10 PL club who already has a 6ft plus striker or 2.
More pace is what's required. If they're tall, bonus.

No, but as you raised the McGoldrick wins his fair share comment as though he’s somehow a decent alternative to McBurnie in that regard, I thought you might appreciate some actual stats on that.

As I said before, I wouldn’t want Moore because he simply wins headers. Having seen him play for Wales a handful of times I think he’s better than you give him credit for. And I probably thought something very similar of him before I saw him play more. Probably not worth saying anything more than that tbh – my view on him has shifted quite a bit, he’s better than just being a big lump, and if that’s his available price it’s basically nothing.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 £1.85m for an international centre forward for a premier league team is nothing. We talk about the pigs and entitlement? If anyone is trying to tell me that against Arsenal home in the cup and any other tight game where we launch it anyway, that Moore wouldn’t add something to our squad, then the snobbery knows no bounds!

Nothing to do with snobbery we just need quality over quantity our squad is not very strong at all once we get a few injuries we struggle.

We need proper proven premier league players now not championship players.

No, but as you raised the McGoldrick wins his fair share comment as though he’s somehow a decent alternative to McBurnie in that regard, I thought you might appreciate some actual stats on that.

As I said before, I wouldn’t want Moore because he simply wins headers. Having seen him play for Wales a handful of times I think he’s better than you give him credit for. And I probably thought something very similar of him before I saw him play more. Probably not worth saying anything more than that tbh – my view on him has shifted quite a bit, he’s better than just being a big lump, and if that’s his available price it’s basically nothing.
We need a lot lot better than Kieffer Moore, that's all I'm saying on the matter

I can't believe people are suggesting it'd be a good signing. He'd not play 90 mins in total all season.

Millwall are after him for a reason

Winning aerial duels is one thing.

For those won that go straight to the oppositions feet / row z ......................!!!!!

”Cue raucous applause from the crowd 😉😉.”

For ‘tis de Blades Way 😂.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom