Outgoing? Kean Bryan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can’t he just eff off?

Hopefully he has done already now that his contract has finished. Now we just need to inform him that we have withdrawn the contract offer and that will be another wage saved from last season and another correct decision.

By losing Bryan (not good enough), Moore (glttl), Jags (glttl), Ampadu (flattered to deceive), and the 2 wage thieves that were Scouse Twat and Rodwank, I think we have already had a great pre season even if we don't sign any bugger (which we will of course). We won't miss any one of the players outbound so to my mind the squad will only get better from last season now.

Just what we’re after. Another 30 something whose average at best.

How come Harris left pigs? Thought he was good?
Started off well then was absolutely hopeless apparently. Fast but couldn’t beat a man or cross or shoot.

my brother is a piggy season ticket holder and he thinks they’re well rid.

Mendez Laing & Robson Kanu - on a pay as you play deal till Jan. with an option of 12 more months based on performance.

beggers cant be choosers etc etc

Bit surprised Robbie Brady doesn’t have a club.

29, versatile and has been playing PL and International football for the last several years.

Seen worse free transfers anyway.

There’s a reason they don’t have contracts.

Mendez Laing will be lucky to play again, you only have to recall our own player who we sacked for drugs use….how did it go for him!!
Steer well clear.

Brady must have fitness issues.we need players now…ready to play and impact games immediately. We do t have time to wait now

Started off well then was absolutely hopeless apparently. Fast but couldn’t beat a man or cross or shoot.

Already have one of those thanks

Robson Kanu has just started a business and seems to be throwing a lot of time as well as money behind it, wouldn’t surprise me if the lack of new club is actually his choice

Absolute dog dirt.

I saw him play a few times last season (schadenfreude is underrated), and yup, he is utterly atrocious. The footballing brain of Oliver Burke, combined with the dancing feet of Jasper Johns. Like a panicking impala trapped on a motorway.

Brady must have fitness issues.we need players now…ready to play and impact games immediately. We do t have time to wait now
He shouldnt have hes been training with Shamrock Rovers and the Irish fitness staff to keep fit all summer.

Already have one of those thanks

Haha yes, that particular role in the side is very much taken :)

Speedboat without a rudder is the phrase that springs to mind! I've lost count of the number of times he's run the ball out of play.

Looks like going to WBA to replace O'Shea who's out injured for 4 months

We moaned when we treated Iliman Ndaiye signing a new contract like a coup... West Brom have pulled out all the stops on their Bryan announcement

Talk about failing upwards. Fair play to him, he's probably going to be a Premier League player again next year 🙃 Thought he was more likely to end up in League 1.

Back
Top Bottom