Outgoing? Kean Bryan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We moaned when we treated Iliman Ndaiye signing a new contract like a coup... West Brom have pulled out all the stops on their Bryan announcement

They’ve not done him any favours with that picture of him staring at boots

Not sure he’s doing himself any favours either…clinging to a level he’s not good enough for!

He’d be better dropping a level or two and playing regularly, getting experience and making a name for himself….in other words earning a move upwards

Not sure he’s doing himself any favours either…clinging to a level he’s not good enough for!

He’d be better dropping a level or two and playing regularly, getting experience and making a name for himself….in other words earning a move upwards
Didn't we offer him a contract? If (promotion-chasing) West Brom want him, why would he wait for a potential offer from a worse team (that may not come)?

Tbh I don't get all the negativity towards Bryan. He was totally thrown in the deep end last season having hardly played for 2 years through injury. His performances were very hit & (mainly) miss but he didn't try to hide once.

Davies is obviously a better player at LCB but if he's landed on a good contract at a team that's doing well in WBA then good luck to him.

I would certainly have preferred to have him still over Robinson.

I half rated Bryan. Definite potential, but he will only fulfill this with regular games which he won't get there. For that reason, it's a strange move.

Didn't we offer him a contract? If (promotion-chasing) West Brom want him, why would he wait for a potential offer from a worse team (that may not come)?

We offered him a deal, he chose to leave. I suspect he realised he was second fiddle.
Is he going to be first choice at West Brom? I doubt it.
So he’s in the same boat he was here, back up. Not playing much.

His choice, but if he wants to be the best he can be he like many others should be out playing games.

The Baggies won’t see a great deal of him, he’ll no doubt pick up some niggles trying to get match fit. Then if they do get promoted he’ll be front and centre bouncing around like ‘Tigger’ for the videos and photo shoot..

£££

all about money

free signings generally get large sign on fees due to no transfer fees involved, it’s why so many big players get advised to run their contracts down and go for free… Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo etc

Injured on his first start after less than 90 minutes of total game time. I didn't rate it him at all but that's bad luck.

At least he’s got time to get fit enough to muscle his way to the front of all the promotion celebration videos and pictures.

65 appearances in total, half way through his career. Hmmm.

Just noticed he's been released by WBA this summer after only playing 3 games. Looks like he's been injured for the most part though. He's still only 26 so there's time for him yet, but it doesn't bode well.

The only reason I've brought this up is after I had a random flashback of him scoring at Old Trafford and then realising he'd not even crossed my mind for about two years.

Just noticed he's been released by WBA this summer after only playing 3 games. Looks like he's been injured for the most part though. He's still only 26 so there's time for him yet, but it doesn't bode well.

The only reason I've brought this up is after I had a random flashback of him scoring at Old Trafford and then realising he'd not even crossed my mind for about two years.
His body has given up on him

Yep. Hopefully he's been living in a sensible flat/house and been saving his money. Doesn't bode well for the lad's career. Fingers crossed he can get a few years injury free football somewhere.

He'd be better off calling it a day and just sit and stare at his Mrs.

Torally backfired on him he turned down a contract after his ran down .He was out injured most of the time we had him.Will find it difficult to find another club .
Probably will need to drop down a division or 2 and a big drop in pay
ToJust noticed he's been released by WBA this summer after only playing 3 games. Looks like he's been injured for the most part though. He's still only 26 so there's time for him yet, but it doesn't bode well.

O

Back
Top Bottom