Outgoing? Jose Baxter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm thinking that's someone's pulled that out of their derriere and popped it on Twitter.

I'd sell for 80k.

Twitter rumour says Charlton offering 800k for him. thoughts?

If you are already being twatted 5-0 by Huddersfield, then Jose Baxter might not be your immediate salvation. Mind you, it would take something better than JC's loaves and fishes trick to save them right now.

They were SUFC gloves from the club shop weren't they?

Not sure, they didn't have the club crest on or anything? I just remember them being like red and white striped wollen gloves like your gran would have knitted.

True that, he also had an `Ooh ah Bob Booka` T Shirt on under his kit.

The final straw came when Gary Sinclair tried to insert a clause into Nuddy's contract that at all times he was driving he had to have the windows down and stereo blasting out the club's own version of Tom Hark. It was trialled for a week, and then Nuddy left English football forever.

Not sure, they didn't have the club crest on or anything? I just remember them being like red and white striped wollen gloves like your gran would have knitted.
He had quite a collection...

peter-ndlovu-of-sheffield-united-runs-with-the-ball-during-the-cup-picture-id1699620

3066650823.jpg

andy-liddell-of-wigan-athletic-challenges-peter-ndlovu-of-sheffield-picture-id2624871

The nearest we have to a potentially better advanced CMF is Calvert-Lewin (maybe Whiteman but he's a while away yet despite being feckin brilliant imho) so unless we have a replacement for Jose we shouldn't be selling him at all.

Haven't Charlton just sacked their interim manager?

If they aren't - they should be!

The bit i don't get is wearing gloves with a short-sleeved shirt!
Its all about looking cool ,whatever happened to Robbie Fowlers noseplugs and loads of Vaseline on the shirt ?

Perhaps he could adopt Robbie Fowler's goal celebration

Rumours on VIP blades he has failed another drugs test. Hope that's all it is a rumour

So when Adkins said it could get worse before it gets better, he weren't kidding!

I do hope this is bollox, because whilst it has nothing to do with the club as such, it just drags us down even more

Back
Top Bottom