John Swift

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agreed but why does he spend millions on players he “doesn’t fancy”? It’s not the first time, seems a bit perverse to me.
Luke Freeman has been injured for seven weeks and has undergone an operation on his hernia problem that has now been corrected. He is due to return to training now.

With a 50/50 success rate maybe we should be looking at a new scouting system rather than players.
maybe we should but by only targeting players who come within our salary structure was always gonna be difficult at this level not paying the going rates for premier league quality can only end up one way and its going to

Reading open to selling John Swift​

with Berkshire Live claiming the Royals could be tempted to sell ‘if the right offer is made’.
This summer will see Swift enter the final year of his contract at the Madejski Stadium. And with no sign of a new deal as yet, the Blades could well swoop for their man.

with Berkshire Live claiming the Royals could be tempted to sell ‘if the right offer is made’.
This summer will see Swift enter the final year of his contract at the Madejski Stadium. And with no sign of a new deal as yet, the Blades could well swoop for their man.
Good player but has he got over his injury issues?

Fuck you reading

Really up to new manager .... dont go with we've looked at him before ... water under the bridge!

With Omar Richards off this summer, Reading have only a couple of youngsters for LB/LWB next season. Maybe we could tempt them with a player-plus-cash deal with one of our 327 LWBs? Also, they're rumoured to be in the shit, financially speaking, if they don't offload a few.

Sheffield United are keeping tabs on John Swift’s impressive form for Reading FC after a failed attempt to sign the midfielder back in the summer, Football League World understands
Slavisa Jokanovic is an admirer of the midfielder and, Football League World have been told that, the Blades attempted to sign him back in the summer
A source has told Football League World that Sheffield United are continuing to track Swift’s impressive start to the Championship season for Reading

Sheffield United are keeping tabs on John Swift’s impressive form for Reading FC after a failed attempt to sign the midfielder back in the summer, Football League World understands
Slavisa Jokanovic is an admirer of the midfielder and, Football League World have been told that, the Blades attempted to sign him back in the summer
A source has told Football League World that Sheffield United are continuing to track Swift’s impressive start to the Championship season for Reading
I went to see Reading play Peterborough last Tuesday.
Swift played just in front of the back four in the first half and did little.
In the second half he pushed forward, scored a great goal with a free kick and was instrumental in Reading winning.
However I don’t see a Premiership player there, but there again I thought Maguire would struggle at the top level !!

Available for free this summer, running his contract down.

Expect him to be out of our league though, still only 26 and in form in a rather dire Reading side.

Imagine he'll go to somewhere like Fulham once promoted, or Southampton or Brighton as they seek to add further depth and creativity.

Available for free this summer, running his contract down.

Expect him to be out of our league though, still only 26 and in form in a rather dire Reading side.

Imagine he'll go to somewhere like Fulham once promoted, or Southampton or Brighton as they seek to add further depth and creativity.
352A7C16-09E4-4244-8981-D9BE9D6C92F0.jpeg

He'll either sign for us to rather Sander should be remain in the champ, or sign for us and be Sander's understudy in the big league.

Haven't Leeds also been tracking him for a while?
Under Bielsa they were apparently admirers but think that was mainly when they were in the Championship. I think Bournemouth and Fulham will be the type of club he ends up at, but maybe if we get promoted we'll have a chance if we want him, which I would imagine we would as he'll be free and is a quality centre mid.

Under Bielsa they were apparently admirers but think that was mainly when they were in the Championship. I think Bournemouth and Fulham will be the type of club he ends up at, but maybe if we get promoted we'll have a chance if we want him, which I would imagine we would as he'll be free and is a quality centre mid.

Agree B4. Reading are ridiculously high payers for the Champ. I don't know how much JS is on there but I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than any Utd player. I can't see anyway he'll end up at Utd (if the club is still interested in him) unless they manage to get up. A lower or newly Prem club would be more likely a destination for him. Shame as I think he'd do well at Utd.

Surely he’ll be a priority target for a promoted or relegated side. Could see him at a Norwich for example or maybe a Bournemouth or Fulham

Back
Top Bottom