John Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




And with that comment you've just proved my hunch that you're posts on here are just a really poor trolling exercise George 🤔 .
That's fine. Not trolling at all I just dont hate Lundstram and dont think he was any worse than a lot of others in that covid season. And he was fantastic for the first year up.

You don't always have to go along with what the loud mouths think you are free to form your own views.
 
He'll after perform well there, those Turkish fans don't take prisoners !!
 
More of a thought rather than a rumour. I would love him back for a year on loan as he still has a year left on his contract with Trabzonspor. Wilder knows him very well and i thought he had a decent season at Hull last year. Would definetly help the young lads in the middle of the park and would be a cheap option.
I understand he is 32, but he still has 1 good year left in him at this level.
Thoughts?
Seldom wander onto the Rumour Mill as I think it's mainly full of ludicrous suggestions, character assassinations, or as in this case a 'look at me posting bollocks to get a response'. You wouldn't 'love to see him back' if you had ever seen him play.
 
Seldom wander onto the Rumour Mill as I think it's mainly full of ludicrous suggestions, character assassinations, or as in this case a 'look at me posting bollocks to get a response'. You wouldn't 'love to see him back' if you had ever seen him play.

Boring
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom