Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Imagine being a TSC and as fucking ridiculous as this AssvClown. Just look at his face. His Mum hates him

It's bad enough when fans of the top clubs produce shit like this but at least their fanbase is wide enough for them to grift money from gullible people who take it seriously. Anyone outside of the big brand clubs doing it just look like children trying to copy the bigger boys.

Looks like an immobile head it and kick it centre back when I've seen him. The Scabs are shit at the back and he can't get in there. With the wages they pay and the rumoured fee it seems unlikely. I'm hoping these Mepham and Worrall rumours are just that and we have some real targets in the background.

Worrall would be a good signing but not for 10m, and we won't spend near that on him

I don't know if Wilder plans to go back to 3 at the back but I think he may want Worrall to replace Egan more than Anel

Worrall would be a good signing but not for 10m, and we won't spend near that on him

I don't know if Wilder plans to go back to 3 at the back but I think he may want Worrall to replace Egan more than Anel
I'd be surprised if we didn't use a back five in some games this season as well as a back four.

Are you doing a video on possible interest in Joe Worral Hal? ;)

Bogle Worrall Trusty RND
yes think thats the way chris is thinking and if were paying a decent fee for worrall i think anel is on his way 433 seems to be the way were going and probably same if were in the championship personally think the 3 centre back system is outdated now and in any case nowt to lose now this season just go 433 and go for it

Besiktas buy him and we loan him off them, now wouldn’t that be good !

Defenders of Worrall and McKenna's ilk are a dying breed in the Prem. You just can't get away with being a no nonsense centre back anymore. The press and athleticism of Premier League forwards means defenders have to be elite with the ball as much as off the ball.

That's our main issue, we can't play out from the back as our defenders are just not comfortable with the ball at their feet, so we recycle possession and give up more chances.

Trouble is finding a centre back with the ball skills of a centre mid isn't easy or cheap.

Even at 6m it's too much IMO, unless we see him as a longer term replacement for Egan and aren't giving him a new deal.

He's proven to be a good Championship defender, but he's not great on the ball and is more of a head it kick it centre back. Which assuming we stick with a back 4 next year and Egan & Anel are no longer with us it would be a partnership of Trusty & Worrall - both more old fashioned centre backs. It doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence and would be a downgrade on both Anel & Egan (but I accept we do need to look at Egan replacements given his age and to freshen up the squad).

I'd be looking at Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough. Apparently the asking price is 10m, if we can stretch to that then it's well worth the additional 4m we'd be spending on Worrall on a young player with a very bright future ahead.

Be fairly typical if we sell Anel on deadline day, without having a replacement in place.

I don’t know if Worrall is good enough or the sort of player we need to replace Ahmehodizic, but I know Liam Coopers been told he isn’t getting another contract at Leeds, so that would explain why they might be interested.

Be fairly typical if we sell Anel on deadline day, without having a replacement in place.

I don’t know if Worrall is good enough or the sort of player we need to replace Ahmehodizic, but I know Liam Coopers been told he isn’t getting another contract at Leeds, so that would explain why they might be interested.
decent price nowadays, rather him than go for cooper if Anel moves on, though on club website Wilder is quoted as saying he doesn't anticipate anyone leaving

Even at 6m it's too much IMO, unless we see him as a longer term replacement for Egan and aren't giving him a new deal.

He's proven to be a good Championship defender, but he's not great on the ball and is more of a head it kick it centre back. Which assuming we stick with a back 4 next year and Egan & Anel are no longer with us it would be a partnership of Trusty & Worrall - both more old fashioned centre backs. It doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence and would be a downgrade on both Anel & Egan (but I accept we do need to look at Egan replacements given his age and to freshen up the squad).

I'd be looking at Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough. Apparently the asking price is 10m, if we can stretch to that then it's well worth the additional 4m we'd be spending on Worrall on a young player with a very bright future ahead.
Why would it be Trusty and Worrall? Robinson has been our best Centre Half by a country mile.

Why would it be Trusty and Worrall? Robinson has been our best Centre Half by a country mile.
He's a calamity at times.

Him being our best centre half this season is why we have 10 points.

It absolutely has to be Trusty and Worrall in the centre of a back 4.

Which in itself says a lot about how bad we've been. Nothing against Robinson, but he should be a back up at this level. And if we're spending over 10m on centre backs then they need to be actually playing in the team.

Which in itself says a lot about how bad we've been. Nothing against Robinson, but he should be a back up at this level. And if we're spending over 10m on centre backs then they need to be actually playing in the team.
Robinson has been by far our best defender. The rest can all do one and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid

I think Worrall for £6m now is decent business, hes proven at this level now, he's a local lad, and he will help us out in defence no end, especially as a long term replacement for Bash......

I think Worrall for £6m now is decent business, hes proven at this level now, he's a local lad, and he will help us out in defence no end, especially as a long term replacement for Bash......
He’s not a Basham type. He’s an Egan-alike.

He’s not a Basham type. He’s an Egan-alike.
Hes a defender and right footed, we have Anel and Trusty and Robbo, im sure he can fit in to make that back line better, in a 4 or a 3.
(Didn't mean he was like for like!)

Back
Top Bottom