Jebbison Mystery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why the fuck would we want to loan them out to league one when we have done that with both of them already? If you don't think they'll ever be good enough, fine, sell them rather than further hinder their careers by thinking they're tradesmen than need to do an apprenticeship before they get set on the actual job we want them to do.
I think this seems to be an obsession with some Utd fans: I’m surprised we weren’t demanding McAtee be sent out on loan after we had re-signed him!

There is no logical reason in wanting us to move Jebbison or Osula out of loan. They are now at the stage of their careers (with a decent pre season behind them for fitness especially in Jebbos case) to be pushing on now and trying to get into the first team squad ona regular basis. They aren't 17 or 18 year old lads any more. They either have what it takes to be challenging for the first team or they need to be moved on. Other teams put lads their age into their teams on a regular basis.

I think this seems to be an obsession with some Utd fans: I’m surprised we weren’t demanding McAtee be sent out on loan after we had re-signed him!
Many players had successful loan periods in their early days. Arblaster’s loan at Port Vale was beneficial .
Not-all will work but most will provide some benefit.

Back
Top Bottom