CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Story at our club is that your manager has made Jebbison available and our manager after evaluating our own strikers the past weeks has now agreed to sign him. You would be signing a new striker and that’s why Jebbison is not needed this season by your manager. Just saying what our board is saying about the subject. We would sign both Jebbison and Shankland. I hope they will be complementary.

Story at our club is that your manager has made Jebbison available and our manager after evaluating our own strikers the past weeks has now agreed to sign him. You would be signing a new striker and that’s why Jebbison is not needed this season by your manager. Just saying what our board is saying about the subject. We would sign both Jebbison and Shankland. I hope they will be complementary.
You’d imagine they could work together jebbison looks to be the complete modern number 9. Not necessarily the physical presence of centre forwards of the past but he’s tall explosive and not afraid to get physical. He’s the type of player to lead a line and so would compliment a range of different styles in his partner.

That said he is still very young and inexperienced so will be inconsistent.

DO. NOT. LET. JEBBO. OUT .
Our strikers are CRAP.
JEBBO is our best hope.
Forget Brewster's Millions pricetag the poor kid will never score even if we took him to a brothel covered in 'Lynx Africa'.
Sharp & Didsy should be on pensions.
Burke is an athlete but will NEVER be a footballer. (Calum Robinson scored for dem Baggies yesterday).
Mousset is made of wet biscuits which need washing down the sink.
McKnob is just stupid + runs like an off-kilter garden rotavator.
Please please please 🙏 do not let Jebbo out - if he's good enough to come on + score in the PL , whilst looking like the next Brian Deane , get him in the team.

Our strikers are CRAP.
JEBBO is our best hope.
Forget Brewster's Millions pricetag the poor kid will never score even if we took him to a brothel covered in 'Lynx Africa'.
Burke is an athlete but will NEVER be a footballer. (Calum Robinson scored for dem Baggies yesterday).
Please please please 🙏 do not let Jebbo out - if he's good enough to come on + score in the PL , whilst looking like the next Brian Deane , get him in the team.
cant disagree

The club has 9 strikers on its books with Jebbison being 7th or 8th choice. Sending him out to get game time will serve him far better than getting splinters on Utd's bench.
Get him on the pitch then . He’d be higher in the striker rankings than either Mousset or Burke for me. Let them get the bench splinters

Get him on the pitch then . He’d be higher in the striker rankings than either Mousset or Burke for me. Let them get the bench splinters

He'll still be behind McGoldrick, McBurnie, Brewster and Sharp so 5th choice even if he's ahead of Mousset and Burke as you suggest (which he won't be if/when both are fit).

Don't forget that even though he had a couple of promising performances last season, he's only recently turned 18 and still has a lot of development to do. Being 5th choice (at best) at a club will not do him any good. If he's deemed ready to play league football (rather than another season in L1), a loan would make most sense to me. It appears increasingly likely that he's headed to Beerschot, which should not only develop his technical skills, but also develop him as a person by living in a different country, learning different languages etc.

He'll still be behind McGoldrick, McBurnie, Brewster and Sharp so 5th choice even if he's ahead of Mousset and Burke as you suggest (which he won't be if/when both are fit).

Don't forget that even though he had a couple of promising performances last season, he's only recently turned 18 and still has a lot of development to do. Being 5th choice (at best) at a club will not do him any good. If he's deemed ready to play league football (rather than another season in L1), a loan would make most sense to me. It appears increasingly likely that he's headed to Beerschot, which should not only develop his technical skills, but also develop him as a person by living in a different country, learning different languages etc.
Seriki being here already wil also help him. Seriki had some paperwork issues following brexit but would be all most complete now. Our new front line should become Jebbison-Shankland. Holzhauser behind them as a nr. 10 and Seriki as right wing back and on the left we are negotiating with Cameroon international Lamkel Ze from our noisy neighbors. If this all materializes we will look a much better team.

Seriki being here already wil also help him. Seriki had some paperwork issues following brexit but would be all most complete now. Our new front line should become Jebbison-Shankland. Holzhauser behind them as a nr. 10 and Seriki as right wing back and on the left we are negotiating with Cameroon international Lamkel Ze from our noisy neighbors. If this all materializes we will look a much better team.
Interesting to our need someone on the left. We had at least 4 left wing back options! Surprised Lowe or Norrington-Davies hasn't gone to you though it was mentioned RND may have turned it down to stay and fight for a place.

Interesting to our need someone on the left. We had at least 4 left wing back options! Surprised Lowe or Norrington-Davies hasn't gone to you though it was mentioned RND may have turned it down to stay and fight for a place.
That’s right. We wanted to take RND but he refused. The other LB options are probably too senior or too expensive to be available on loan. The rumour linking us with Lamkel Ze could provide firework. The guy is a complete nut case but at the same time he is genious with a ball.

Our strikers are CRAP.
JEBBO is our best hope.
Phenomenally unfair on off-kilter garden rotavators!

One argument for sending him out despite our current predicament striker-wise is not wanting a repeat of the Brewster scenario. We have a young promising striker with a lot of potential but who doesn't have a lot of experience and has quite a bit of hype following him. It could all go wrong if all this expectation gets heaped on his shoulders with increasing desperation mixed in for good measure. Not saying I entirely agree with it but I can see the logic.

Send him out on loan somewhere decent but where the hype isn't necessarily going to follow him and stick a decent recall clause in so we can pull him back if really needed. Last thing we want is to balls it up with Jebbison.

Get him to beershot anyone thinking the Belgian top league is better than going to Sunderland in League one with that dwarf lee Jonson is of there rocker

Him coulibaly and serki it’s baso our reserves and is the exact reason we have a group of teams to get young players developed

Get brunt sent out there aswell

Don’t send him anywhere, should be 3rd choice striker behind Brewster and McBurnie

Didzy rarely plays ST these days and we can’t keep relying on Sharp he’s about 58

Think we’ve missed a trick personally. He’s not going to get minutes with us this season and Sunderland would have been a great loan for him.

Think we’ve missed a trick personally. He’s not going to get minutes with us this season and Sunderland would have been a great loan for him.
Surprised he's still here (but happy all the same) let's be honest our strikers aren't exactly ripping it up even though our number of shots have increased.

Maybe he's decided to stay and fight for a spot in the matchday squad.

Am I the only one who thinks Burton wouldn't a bad destination for him?

Surprised to see Mancienne playing for them too. Another one who didn't quite reach his potential.

Surprised he's still here (but happy all the same) let's be honest our strikers aren't exactly ripping it up even though our number of shots have increased.

Maybe he's decided to stay and fight for a spot in the matchday squad.
I wouldn't disagree, jono. I’d like him to stay and get a good run in the side but having invested so heavily in Brewster and McBurnie I suspect his role might be more limited, at least in the short term.

Surprised to see Mancienne playing for them too. Another one who didn't quite reach his potential.

I wouldn’t mind him going there either. JFH seems like a good manager and who better to learn from as a forward.

JFH has got Burton flying after going in late last season and pulling off the impossible to avoid relegation. Good manager, international centre forward in an environment where the expectations will be lower than Sunderland. Possible for Jebbison to still live in area and travel to Burton. Would be a sensible move for all concerned but Burton as with Sunderland won't be able to afford a £1 million loan fee.

I still feel we should look closely at Jebbison over the next few weeks as he offers something we don't have. We need to be putting the ball in the onion bag on a regular basis before we let him out on loan.

If he goes to Beerschot I would expect them to have to pay a hefty loan fee. United World Clubs are separate financial entities so Beerschot should be treated the same as any other club. We can't be robbing Peter to pay Paul. SUFC need the money.

JFH has got Burton flying after going in late last season and pulling off the impossible to avoid relegation. Good manager, international centre forward in an environment where the expectations will be lower than Sunderland. Possible for Jebbison to still live in area and travel to Burton. Would be a sensible move for all concerned but Burton as with Sunderland won't be able to afford a £1 million loan fee.

I still feel we should look closely at Jebbison over the next few weeks as he offers something we don't have. We need to be putting the ball in the onion bag on a regular basis before we let him out on loan.

If he goes to Beerschot I would expect them to have to pay a hefty loan fee. United World Clubs are separate financial entities so Beerschot should be treated the same as any other club. We can't be robbing Peter to pay Paul. SUFC need the money.
I can’t see any club paying 1 million to loan Jebbison. Certainly not us. Also not convinced it’s a good idea at the moment. In a relegation dog fight you need experienced men, not boys learning the trade.

Get him to beershot anyone thinking the Belgian top league is better than going to Sunderland in League one with that dwarf lee Jonson is of there rocker

Him coulibaly and serki it’s baso our reserves and is the exact reason we have a group of teams to get young players developed

Get brunt sent out there aswell

Send Moose there. Keep them in the top division, as they are struggling this season. Let him have some use to United World before his contract runs out

Where has that Loan fee come from? Id imagine it's rare for clubs to pay any fee for loaning young players? its more about development than anything else

Send Moose there. Keep them in the top division, as they are struggling this season. Let him have some use to United World before his contract runs out
Wasn’t he (seriously) injured? I saw Chateauroux also suffered a heavy defeat this weekend. They probably can also use some strengthening. If you look at the 3 main clubs in the group they have a lot of work. Ok, early in the season yet but I am very worried.

Wasn’t he (seriously) injured? I saw Chateauroux also suffered a heavy defeat this weekend. They probably can also use some strengthening. If you look at the 3 main clubs in the group they have a lot of work. Ok, early in the season yet but I am very worried.

I watched your game at weekend on the internet. Poor penalty miss & i didn't think much of Noubissi. A fit & happy Moose in that role batters teams

Chateaueoux won their first game 2-0 against a team who won 3-1 last weekend. They then lost 3-1 last weekend. On Le Mans have won 2 from 2 and raced to the top. Next game on Monday is at home to Le Mans.

Back
Top Bottom