CONFIRMED Jebbison loaned to Burton Albion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jebbison should never have gone on loan.
Disagree, it’s like a big pre season for him to get match fit, mature, grab a few goals and ply his trade / confidence. If he had stayed here he wouldn’t have got any of that with 5 strikers ahead of him on paper. Now he’s either first choice or first off bench at championship level

Disagree, it’s like a big pre season for him to get match fit, mature, grab a few goals and ply his trade / confidence. If he had stayed here he wouldn’t have got any of that with 5 strikers ahead of him on paper. Now he’s either first choice or first off bench at championship level
This. He's had 6 months of men's football at a reasonably high level. Got some goals and confidence. Fwiw I think he should have stayed there till the end of the season but with RB being injured it was probably the right call to bring him back.

This 👇👇. I think it was Pinchy that once said - "Nobody is better than a youth player that's not playing in the first team!"

Stuff like this pisses me off.

'There's some clamour amongst fans to play him'

Yes ofcourse there is. Our 20 million pound striking simply isnt scoring and 2 of the other forwards are injured. Our main strike is 36 who needs support and a rest from time to time

He has scored 9 goals (regardless of league) and is more match fit, faster and stronger than our 20million pound striker who is currently playing

OFCOURSE WE WANT HIM TO PLAY BECAUSE WE WANT TO WIN and we havent fucking won with our 20 mil pound striker upfront.

Have a day off Hemmingham you fat bald tw*t

Yes ofcourse there is. Our 20 million pound striking simply isnt scoring and 2 of the other forwards are injured. Our main strike is 36 who needs support and a rest from time to time

He has scored 9 goals (regardless of league) and is more match fit, faster and stronger than our 20million pound striker who is currently playing

OFCOURSE WE WANT HIM TO PLAY BECAUSE WE WANT TO WIN and we havent fucking won with our 20 mil pound striker upfront.

What have I told you about looking in a mirror, Nathan.

I agree with the fat bald guy 😬

Back
Top Bottom