Jake Wright...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting to see what Wilder does when Stearman is fit.

He will do what he's done with all the players who have lost their place through injury, they will only go back in if the player that replaces them loses form.

I know that other players would never say, but I wonder who JOC and Bash would rather have at the side of them? The way we play with 3 CB's, Jake doesn't need pace to mark a nippy striker, JOC and Bash can do that. He just tidies up behind and organises. I remember seeing a piece with Knill in the programme and one question that was asked was who did he think would make a good manager one day... Jake of course.

yep, that's a good point esa. Think it was Appleton that got rid - whilst not wanted to have a pop at Appleton as I don't know him much (other than moving around quite regularly) - could it be that United have someone very very special with CW. CW's record on the whole points to a very good manager where ever he has been. Just perhaps now we are on the crest of something very very special. We could go top of the league Saturday evening - it really is quite scary.

UTB
Doesn`t scare me, but hope it scares the pigs and the rest of the league.

Back
Top Bottom