CONFIRMED Jack O’Connell injured?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So let's look at the facts.....new posters claiming to have ITKER knowledge but in reality are just regurgitating messages from Facebook.

JOC was fine 4/5 days ago, (see inside Shirecliffe video) and he didn't play against Barnsley.

He could have picked it up in training but CW reported a fully fit squad was available on Monday...

We won't know for sure until about 5pm I suppose!

Do you think? He's not even our best defender.

Still a huge loss mind.
I think we have a team where all the players are at a similar level - but if I did have to pick out one player as our most important it would be JOC. He is an absolute rock at the back and key to our overlapping play too.

I think we have a team where all the players are at a similar level - but if I did have to pick out one player as our most important it would be JOC. He is an absolute rock at the back and key to our overlapping play too.

I’d agree with that. We also haven’t really seen enough of his likely replacement, Robinson, in that position either to form any reassurance that he won’t be badly missed (I don’t think the plan this time round will be to move Stevens from LWB).

That all said, there were major concerns about Cranie after his first couple of games in for Basham last season, and he turned out to be a brilliant alternative for what we needed at the time at RCB. Perhaps Robinson will be the equivalent this season?

Long time lurker on here. Been receiving team news a day or two before each game from someone ITK, every one of a which has been correct. Don't know if the rumours of the injury being serious are true, but there's no fleck or JOC in tonight's line up. Fingers crossed this is the first one that's not right.

Shame if Fleck is out, he can’t give McGinn a lesson. I’d play Freeman if that’s the case though. Square peg, square hole.

Robinson for JOC, he’s had time to learn the system and is also like for like.

True, but i'm more worried with Fleck being out.

The 5 players you don't want to lose are - Henderson, JOC, Egan, Norwood, Fleck. That is our spine.

Losing 2 or 3 together and we start to become a little disjointed

Shame if Fleck is out, he can’t give McGinn a lesson. I’d play Freeman if that’s the case though. Square peg, square hole.

Robinson for JOC, he’s had time to learn the system and is also like for like.
Out of all news agencies on Newsnow Sheffield United not one have mentioned this. The news refresh every minute and if any reputable source runs this story it would be on there, as of yet no reports.

True, but i'm more worried with Fleck being out.

The 5 players you don't want to lose are - Henderson, JOC, Egan, Norwood, Fleck. That is our spine.

Losing 2 or 3 together and we start to become a little disjointed
Hopefully the Fleck injury is only short term. And let’s not forget in Sander Berge we have a record signing and one of Europe’s most sought after youngsters stepping in.

Long time lurker on here. Been receiving team news a day or two before each game from someone ITK, every one of a which has been correct. Don't know if the rumours of the injury being serious are true, but there's no fleck or JOC in tonight's line up. Fingers crossed this is the first one that's not right.

And another.....

It's true. Whether these people are new or not.

Well in that case as you have been such a long-standing member i will bow to your superior knowledge.....you obviously have the inside track.

I'm not saying that it isn't true but it's just like transfer window time again......an influx of new members saying this and that as though they are CW's milkman.......most of it just regurgitated from Twitter/Facebook.

Out of all news agencies on Newsnow Sheffield United not one have mentioned this. The news refresh every minute and if any reputable source runs this story it would be on there, as of yet no reports.

Correct, that is why it’s a ‘rumour’.

Well in that case as you have been such a long-standing member i will bow to your superior knowledge.....you obviously have the inside track.

I'm not saying that it isn't true but it's just like transfer window time again......an influx of new members saying this and that as though they are CW's milkman.......most of it just regurgitated from Twitter/Facebook.
I am...

And nobody at all regurgitates anything from Facebook 😆 wasn't even aware they still used it

And another.....
I agree a lot of people who claim to be ITK are just bullshitters. I'm not ITK whatsoever, just know somebody who is. I've not heard anything about the severity of the injuries, just received the line-up.
I've been a member on here for over 2 years, just never had the urge to comment on anything.
I'm praying it's not true....two of our most important players this season/past few seasons missing, of course nobody wants to believe it.

I agree a lot of people who claim to be ITK are just bullshitters. I'm not ITK whatsoever, just know somebody who is. I've not heard anything about the severity of the injuries, just received the line-up.
I've been a member on here for over 2 years, just never had the urge to comment on anything.
I'm praying it's not true....two of our most important players this season/past few seasons missing, of course nobody wants to believe it.

I don't understand why you'd know someone who's ITK - therefore get a decent bit of intel - and what finally gets you to post on here after two years of waiting is news of a player being injured and potentially missing a mid-week game against Aston Villa.

I think in fairness, this board causes it's own problems. New posters are rounded on and accused of being pig wind-up merchants all too often. Is it any wonder people lurk and dare not post anything ?

Only happens if you're a new poster posting negative rumours. It's not particularly surprising it doesn't go down too well.

Only happens if you're a new poster posting negative rumours. It's not particularly surprising it doesn't go down too well.
Well in this case it's pretty big news, and they've obviously thought it worth a mention. I imagine they'll disappear again as they'll probably think we're not worth the hassle. My source (family member from next year) can't be arsed with this site for that exact reason.

Back
Top Bottom