It’s time for a change …

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you like to be manager at Fulham ?

• Wilder

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • Hecky

Votes: 212 56.5%
  • Other …

Votes: 107 28.5%

• Total voters

As I have said before that was mainly down to having a better squad that every other team in the league bar Burnley

How many times did we play well last year ?

How many games was it 0-0 at half time and like watching Kevin Blackwell anti football

Results matter but if you aren’t playing well you won’t get results in the long run 👍
Insane ramblings. Have you ever seen a game that you've enjoyed? Enough is enough, you are on 'ignore' ya pig fan. Won't be long before everyone has you on ignore and you'll be talking to yourself.

And post 115 and 117 show exactly where this posters knowledge level is at regarding football management.

Insane ramblings. Have you ever seen a game that you've enjoyed? Enough is enough, you are on 'ignore' ya pig fan. Won't be long before everyone has you on ignore and you'll be talking to yourself.

The fact is you may think they are Insane ramblings

But my ramblings appear to be coming right once again

I said in the summer we should get rid of him and I said all last year he isn’t good enough

He quite clearly isn’t good enough , so maybe it’s you who’s ramblings are insnane

Just because the minority may hold an opinion it doenst make that opinion “insane”

Can you write down what he’s done this season?

We are currently on track for 5 points and a goal difference of -76. But please do let me know the positives.
There's too much condemnation about the manager's performance this season. He would admit that the last 2 performances were below par. But it's only the 7th game in a 38 game season. To re- employ Mr Wilder would be a step on the road to perdition & League One. IMO it's far too early to consider sacking Hecky.

I said in the summer we should get rid of him and I said all last year he isn’t good enough

He quite clearly isn’t good enough , so maybe it’s you who’s ramblings are insnane

Just because the minority may hold an opinion it doenst make that opinion “insane”

All last year? When did you S6Bladesman start posting about “Hecky”?

The Curious Meaning of the Phrase ‘Hoist with One’s Own Petard’​

In this week’s Dispatches from The Secret Library, Dr Oliver Tearle explores the meaning and origins of a famous Shakespeare phrase
‘Hoist with one’s own petard’. The expression is well-known, and its meaning is fairly clear to most people: it describes someone who has been scuppered by their own schemes, someone who has come a-cropper because of some mischief they intended against others.

There's too much condemnation about the manager's performance this season. He would admit that the last 2 performances were below par. But it's only the 7th game in a 38 game season. To re- employ Mr Wilder would be a step on the road to perdition & League One. IMO it's far too early to consider sacking Hecky.

Road to league one Unbelievable !!

I know there’s some bias on this forum but wow.

Reg Dwight changed his name and became famous and respected. Marrion Morrison changed his name and became famous and respected. Casius Clay changed his name and became famous and respected.
Twitter changes its name to X and gets a lot of attention, mostly negative.
This poster changes his name and gets as much negative attention as hes always got. Its the equivalent of a Gerald Ratner rebrand. Still the same old crap.
Mind you he just loves any kind of attention.

David moyes failed miserably at Man U / Real Sociedad / Sunderland

By the same logic as some of our fans like to employ he should have retired after he was sacked by Sunderland

You and djbaldken appear to be obsessed with me

Would you like an autograph ?
If it’s below a letter promising to stop telling lies yes.

You didn’t even have brains to change your posting style or #1 obsession, nor have the cojones to admit you were indeed Fallowfield.

These posts you made last year, where are they?

If it’s below a letter promising to stop telling lies yes.

You didn’t even have brains to change your posting style or #1 obsession, nor have the cojones to admit you were indeed Fallowfield.

These posts you made last year, where are they?
His ramblings ,according to him, are coming right again.
Would that be the ramblings saying Hecky is not good enough to get us promoted?

Yet another spectacular wrong prediction.

To paraphrase a certain poster:
Chiris Wilder failed at Sheffield United, Middlesbrough and Watford
By the same logic as a certain poster likes to employ he should have retired after he was released by Watford.

You're right mate, all us lot thought we'd be bloody superb this year, but here we are struggling!! Got to be down to Hecky. You're a f***ing soothsayer

Back
Top Bottom