It’s time for a change …

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you like to be manager at Fulham ?

• Wilder

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • Hecky

Votes: 212 56.5%
  • Other …

Votes: 107 28.5%

• Total voters
Don't dare say McAtee and/or Hamer shouldn't play. You'll get linched... despite the fact that both have been poor in possession.
Hamer is getting away with his performances so far because he's scored a couple. But if you watch him, he often has his basic short passes intercepted.
They're both extremely good flair players, but my worry is that we're playing too many attacking players at the moment. We need to grind out results and gain some confidence.

It was no coincidence that as soon as we git promoted under Wilder, he stopped using a central attacking mid (Duffy) and went with a flat 3 in midfield.

I'm thinking away from home we need a 5-4-1

Wes
Baldock - Anel - Trusty - Robinson - Thomas
Slimane -Norwood - Souza
Hamer (or McAtee)
McBurnie
At home, go with 2 strikers and a more expansive formation.
That midfield won't work. They'll be too far apart with huge gaps between them and Norwood's lack of mobility will result in teams running right through it unopposed, as they do every game.

The three at the back and three in midfield is half the problem added to lack of mobility from the slow players reacting to teams running through those gaps at pace.

We need 4 at the back and a 5 man midfield. Whether that's 2 sat deep in front of the back three with 3 in front, or a flat 5 would need to be decided.

Our current formation doesn't work and is the half the problem whether we have 1 up, 2 up top, or 1 with McAtee behind them.

Sadly Hecky won't change from his tried and tested favourite formation, as that might involve having an ounce of footballing sense. He's too stubborn.

I wouldn’t take big Sam

But big Sam is a much better manager than hecky 1000%
The game has moved on from him being a decent manager 1000% ! The premiership has moved on considerably also since we were last there. He is yesterdays chip paper,where you get that suggestion from is brainless and nonsensical. Tin hat on here,the only old school manager that is worth his salt is Tony Mowbray,respect for him. And no,I’m not saying I would want him to come as he would need time but he brings young kids on the right way.

International break is coming. That's the time if we do it

Can we even afford to get rid? We'd have to pay the rest of his contract (wasn't it a five year deal?), then pay someone else to take over. If the Prince thought he had to do it then I'm sure he would but bloody hell. If you sign a manager up for five years then you must realise that it won't be all smooth sailing.

Keep Hecky, if we go down, we go down, let him rebuild and see what he can do with us.

Can we even afford to get rid? We'd have to pay the rest of his contract (wasn't it a five year deal?), then pay someone else to take over. If the Prince thought he had to do it then I'm sure he would but bloody hell. If you sign a manager up for five years then you must realise that it won't be all smooth sailing.

Keep Hecky, if we go down, we go down, let him rebuild and see what he can do with us.
I'm sure there are break clauses in the deal. The 5 years length was ludicrous

That midfield won't work. They'll be too far apart with huge gaps between them and Norwood's lack of mobility will result in teams running right through it unopposed, as they do every game.

The three at the back and three in midfield is half the problem added to lack of mobility from the slow players reacting to teams running through those gaps at pace.

We need 4 at the back and a 5 man midfield. Whether that's 2 sat deep in front of the back three with 3 in front, or a flat 5 would need to be decided.

Our current formation doesn't work and is the half the problem whether we have 1 up, 2 up top, or 1 with McAtee behind them.

Sadly Hecky won't change from his tried and tested favourite formation, as that might involve having an ounce of footballing sense. He's too stubborn.
think we have to go 451 in away games and tweak it in home games with archer and mcburnie up front weve just got to stop teams walking through our midfield especially in away games and we cant do that while ever were playing 3 centre backs

The game has moved on from him being a decent manager 1000% ! The premiership has moved on considerably also since we were last there. He is yesterdays chip paper,where you get that suggestion from is brainless and nonsensical. Tin hat on here,the only old school manager that is worth his salt is Tony Mowbray,respect for him. And no,I’m not saying I would want him to come as he would need time but he brings young kids on the right way.

I would take Mowbray

Big Sam is too old for me , but he is more than good enough for us

Feel like pure shit, just want Wilder back.

He wasn't man enough to face us when his stubbornness didn't pay off, took his millions and pissed off.

His history at the club before that was incredible, he did great things with us and ever since he left, he's failed.

Fuck him

I wouldn’t be against Hecky going now but for me he’s got the Fulham game to try and some how change it around.

Another gutless and tactically inept performance and he has to go before the international break

I didn’t lie Shaun and I have the loyalty points to prove

It appears you like to discredit my opinion without actually going to the matches 🤣

You said you weren’t the troll formerly known as fallowfield. As everyone knows, that’s a lie so that makes your “l don’t lie” claim a lie.

Show us yer loyalty points, coaching badges and degrees 😀

I’m an ST holder. Can’t do away games since last season due to health reasons.

For someone who claims 70k loyalty points you don’t seem to comment on the actual games that much.

You’ve discredited yourself with the sad trolling about Wilder.

You said you weren’t the troll formerly known as fallowfield. As everyone knows, that’s a lie so that makes your “l don’t lie” claim a lie.

Show us yer loyalty points, coaching badges and degrees 😀

I’m an ST holder. Can’t do away games since last season due to health reasons.

For someone who claims 70k loyalty points you don’t seem to comment on the actual games that much.

You’ve discredited yourself with the sad trolling about Wilder.

I don’t have to show anyone anything to Anyone

I signed up to this forum years ago Shaun so I’m not sure what your obsession is with this previous poster

I’m sorry to hear that , I do follow them up and down the country when I can afford to go and have the time

If you think I’m trolling then just don’t reply , I said the exact same opinions to my mates who I go with

Saying you want a manger to go after an
8-0 defeat and 1 point in 7 games playing poor boring football is not even slightly controversial

Neither is saying bring wilder back

Once again it’s an opinion if you disagree the reply with your opinion etc I’m not sure why you have to throw insults about

Some of your fallowfield material was quite funny. Partly because I thought it was satirical (possibly wrongly). Partly because your latter-day shit was trained quite effectively on the forum boor.

But your new material is fucking awful. And, given that most of it is just a charmless retread of your old stuff, I can only assume I was a fuckwit for falling for it first time around.

Ah well.
The boor being?

What about the entirety of his time at Watford and Boro as well? He's hardly gone on to prove us wrong for sacking him since has he? No other Prem team and most Championship sides would consider hiring him currently.

The only reason we would has nothing to do with logic and everything to do with some naive idea about bringing the good old times back.
We didn't sack him but maybe not a good idea bringing him back,he's history.

Would be chill if it were Hecky. Would be grimly intrigued if it were Wilder. Wouldn't be unhappy if it were someone else. Particularly if that someone else was Mark Robins.
I'm on the side of stick with Hecky, at least until January (or even the season given no one else is making a difference with this squad), but Robins would be on my list if we were to part ways with PH in the future. Done an unbelievable job with Cov.

And what effect did he have when we were languishing at the bottom of the premier league? Oh yeah…

As has been said plenty of times it was his fault but we also lost all the fans , lost our two best players JOC/Henderson (Arguably) made some poor signings

If you judge CW on his last 3 month that’s your opinion

Every single manager is sacked / fails Eddie how got Bournemouth relegated by your same logic you wouldn’t have took him before he took the Newcastle job correct ?

Get McKenna in from Ipswich and build from there.

I wouldn’t be against Hecky going now but for me he’s got the Fulham game to try and some how change it around.

Another gutless and tactically inept performance and he has to go before the international break

This, he has the Fulham game, if we show nothing again then get someone in sharpish so they can have a good couple of weeks before the Man U game at home… which incidentally I feel is where we’ll get our first win.

Do not like this, but lose against Fulham, he sadly has to go. Problem is, who would want to come here????? Chris Wilder, no , not for me. Expensive has been's , aka Allardyce, no. So who?????? As an owl following member of my family said, Sheffield double with lowest points ever, becoming a distinct possibility.

On the way back from today , it’s my opinion we need wilder Back what’s yours

Sensible replies only please

Any chance of a sensible question while we’re at it ?

One win and we’re right in the bottom five mix.

Any chance of a sensible question while we’re at it ?

One win and we’re right in the bottom five mix.

What have you seen in the last 7 games to say we are gonna win ?

There hasnt been a game where we should have won IMO

Spurs away we got battered and got a goal from a throw in IMO

You seem to know everything about football so why don't you volunteer for the job? Might keep you from posting nonsense on the forum for a while.
You seem to have forgotten, this particular posters alter ego (very big ego too) happens to have scouting badges, and coaching badges. Plus a degree. And unarmed combat experience.
You have been warned!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom