It’s time for a change …

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you like to be manager at Fulham ?

• Wilder

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • Hecky

Votes: 212 56.5%
  • Other …

Votes: 107 28.5%

• Total voters
we cannot go with 2 strikers in away games we have to get another body in midfield to stop teams walking through us were out of games before our strikers can get in to games hecky is his own worst enemy with his naive tactics he got away with it in the championship but not in this league im afraid

I see your point and to be fair I wouldn't be averse to that, so maybe swap Archer for McAtee.

Now cluster fuck Egan out of the defence give Hecky 1 more game. After that new voice is needed. Players looked bored at times with the tactics 😴.

Would be chill if it were Hecky. Would be grimly intrigued if it were Wilder. Wouldn't be unhappy if it were someone else. Particularly if that someone else was Mark Robins.

When wilder came to us last time it was a unique moment, a moment when the planets aligned, if you could exactly pinpoint what all those ingredients and the measurements were we could easily reproduce them if he came back, but unfortunately nobody knows and that includes wilder himself, if he did the good times wouldn't have ended and his career would've been stratospheric.
For anyone who wants him back just look at the difference between the first and second spells of Howard Kendall at Everton

I want to stick with Hecky

Newcastle I put down to the Maddy backdrop, playing a top side, who had one of those days when everything goes in

But Today was too passive, there wasn’t a great deal of fight, with a resignation when the goals go in

At no point did I think we could turn this around, just an acceptance that we lose again

The tempo, pressing, emotion and energy are set by the manager - these are fundamentals that have to be 100% in this division, do that then we lose to man for man quality, which I can accept

I love how he extrudes calmness around the Berge/Ndaiye situation

Now I want to see him lose it a bit

Pep, Klopp, Mourinio, now De Zerbi & Arteta- all have it in their locker to drive a team via their passion,

cmon Hecky before it’s too late, couple more performances like that and I fear a change will be coming

Last edited:
On the way back from today , it’s my opinion we need wilder Back what’s yours

Sensible replies only please

Some of your fallowfield material was quite funny. Partly because I thought it was satirical (possibly wrongly). Partly because your latter-day shit was trained quite effectively on the forum boor.

But your new material is fucking awful. And, given that most of it is just a charmless retread of your old stuff, I can only assume I was a fuckwit for falling for it first time around.

Ah well.

People saying get Wilder back can’t be basing it on anything other than blind faith, desperation and good memories.

He was terrible our last season in the Prem and he’s been consistently terrible everywhere since at a lower level.

What do you seriously think he’s going to offer that can keep us in this division?

I do find it hilarious that of the 5 years under wilder people concentrate on the last 4/5 months

Not the the 4 1/2 years of continuous success

Every manager fails , every single one 👍

Wilder (allegedly) insisted on a £4 million pay-off when it was patently obvious that he had mentally lost all common sense and control of his own egotistical emotions before he, not the owner, wanted out when things got really tough last time in the Prem. Do the club ask for some of that back if he returns so quickly? If not, why not?

Given that the situation at the moment it just as bad, if not worse than our last year in the Prem, what makes anyone think that someone with such a fragile ego is going to do anything other than use the club for another pay-off when he inevitably fails to keep us in the Prem and throws another wobbly?

Appointing Wilder is (imo) an absolute car crash waiting to happen. I don't really even believe that the suggestions are serious to be honest, but if we did appoint him we really would deserve all the derision and longer-term financial implication that would probably come our way. Back to 'club retard' as someone on here used to say!

I hope the owner and Bettis have a little more intelligence and sense of reality than some on here give them credit for. God help us if not.

utb

Wilder (allegedly) insisted on a £4 million pay-off when it was patently obvious that he had mentally lost all common sense and control of his own egotistical emotions before he, not the owner, wanted out when things got really tough last time in the Prem. Do the club ask for some of that back if he returns so quickly? If not, why not?
Given that the situation at the moment it just as bad, if not worse than our last year in the Prem, what makes anyone think that someone with such a fragile ego is going to do anything other than use the club for another pay-off when he inevitably fails to keep us in the Prem and throws another wobbly?

Appointing Wilder is (imo) an absolute car crash waiting to happen. I don't really even believe that the suggestions are serious to be honest, but if we did really would deserve all the derision and longer-term financial implication that would probably come our way. Back to 'club retard' as someone on here used to say!

I hope the owner and Bettis have a little more intelligence and sense of reality than some on here give them credit for. God help us if not.

utb

Wilder deserved much more than the reported £4 million pay off 👍

In no way should a change of manager be considered at this time. Anyone can pick spots on team selections & maybe timing of substitutions but I believe PH is doing a good job in difficult circumstances. Just saying that he has until the Fulham game \ Christmas gets us nowhere & simply adds to the pressure. As for Wilder returning words fail me. After the way he left the club I wouldn't employ him as a ballboy.

In no way should a change of manager be considered at this time. Anyone can pick spots on team selections & maybe timing of substitutions but I believe PH is doing a good job in difficult circumstances. Just saying that he has until the Fulham game \ Christmas gets us nowhere & simply adds to the pressure. As for Wilder returning words fail me. After the way he left the club I wouldn't employ him as a ballboy.
Can you write down what he’s done this season?

We are currently on track for 5 points and a goal difference of -76. But please do let me know the positives.

No show me the other 4 1/2 years
They were great. He built a great side that had an unusual style and real identity. It was a great journey that lasted until 2020, after which some key players had reached their peak, the newly-promoted-enthusiasm was gone and teams had figured how to deal with our style.

Back
Top Bottom