It’s time for a change …

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who would you like to be manager at Fulham ?

• Wilder

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • Hecky

Votes: 212 56.5%
  • Other …

Votes: 107 28.5%

• Total voters

We can genuinely attract a manager with about as much success in premier league as hecky. They would get as much out of this team as he has. He has earned the right to relegate us ( yer it’s gunna happen) rather than someone else turn up and do it.

Didnt realise it was you Fallowfield when I voted. But for what its worth i’d sack Hecky now & take Wilder back in a heartbeat.

Didnt realise it was you Fallowfield when I voted. But for what its worth i’d sack Hecky now & take Wilder back in a heartbeat.
Just a question: What effect would Chris Wilder have on the current squad,genuine question.

We are one win (in theory) from climbing out of the bottom three. Too early to panic imo.

Give PH a chance to turn things around and find his best team from the new squad.

Sorry to see Egan go off injured, but that might force his hand to make the necessary changes now. The defence and midfield needs a refresh.

Based on what I saw today, I would like to see this lineup v Fulham.

-------------------Wes---------------------
-------Anel-----Trusty-----JLT----------
Baldock/Bogle----------------Thomas
--------------Souza---Davies----------
------------------Slimane----------------
-----------McB-----------Archer--------

That gives us some good options from the bench in Hamer, McAtee, Traore and Brewster.

Hopefully the same one he had when we were languishing in the bottom half of league one
Situations a bit different now,2 divisions above that level,some players who are championship level,some who aren't used to English football,last but certainly not least,coming up against teams and players who cost squillions,it's a big big ask but i hope you're right.

How is that not a sensible suggestion ?
If we could have prime Chris Wilder back who was willing to take on anyone and get a great squad mentality, it'd be a sensible suggestion, but he's been a complete failure at three clubs since the pandemic and for whatever reason doesn't come off like the same guy that he was before lockdown.

People saying get Wilder back can’t be basing it on anything other than blind faith, desperation and good memories.

He was terrible our last season in the Prem and he’s been consistently terrible everywhere since at a lower level.

What do you seriously think he’s going to offer that can keep us in this division?

We are one win (in theory) from climbing out of the bottom three. Too early to panic imo.

Give PH a chance to turn things around and find his best team from the new squad.

Sorry to see Egan go off injured, but that might force his hand to make the necessary changes now. The defence and midfield needs a refresh.

Based on what I saw today, I would like to see this lineup v Fulham.

-------------------Wes---------------------
-------Anel-----Trusty-----JLT----------
Baldock/Bogle----------------Thomas
--------------Souza---Davies----------
------------------Slimane----------------
-----------McB-----------Archer--------

That gives us some good options from the bench in Hamer, McAtee, Traore and Brewster.
we cannot go with 2 strikers in away games we have to get another body in midfield to stop teams walking through us were out of games before our strikers can get in to games hecky is his own worst enemy with his naive tactics he got away with it in the championship but not in this league im afraid

Back
Top Bottom