Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why would they be our Premier League midfield? They aren’t even our Championship midfield.

I’d much prefer McAtee and Doyle to be available for the semi-final but that isn’t the case is it. I’d be just as unhappy if Hecky went with Coulibaly considering his distinct lack of experience. Let’s face it, he hasn’t exactly stood out when he’s been given a chance in the side. Against Tottenham he completely panicked when put under pressure and ended up passing it straight to the opposition on the edge of our box. We were fortunate they didn’t punish us for it. I’d expect both Norwood and Fleck to hold their nerve better in such a situation.
You picking out a mistake he made in a match to say he hasnt stood out ? the kind of mistake Norwood specially makes regularly and has done for a while ! Not so much Fleck ,i must admit , but then its not often he gets near the ball these days sadly . The ’distinct lack of experience’ is exactly it , he hasnt been given enough chance and neither has anyone else cus the manager cant see past two players who have been good in the past, i can only think they must look fucking brilliant in training , or Heck picks them on old stats . I hope im wrong, but i feel if Macca or Doyle make a mistake or two , then Heck will revert to the 3 amigos , neither of who can run , tackle , head the ball ,defend or create

You picking out a mistake he made in a match to say he hasnt stood out ? the kind of mistake Norwood specially makes regularly and has done for a while ! Not so much Fleck ,i must admit , but then its not often he gets near the ball these days sadly . The ’distinct lack of experience’ is exactly it , he hasnt been given enough chance and neither has anyone else cus the manager cant see past two players who have been good in the past, i can only think they must look fucking brilliant in training , or Heck picks them on old stats . I hope im wrong, but i feel if Macca or Doyle make a mistake or two , then Heck will revert to the 3 amigos , neither of who can run , tackle , head the ball ,defend or create

No I’m using the entirety of his performances so far to say he hasn’t stood out. I accept that he hasn’t played much so the basis for my opinion is as limited as your own. I used that mistake to show his lack of experience and cool head when under pressure. Norwood may give the ball away, though his passing stats say he does so less than a lot of others, but he doesn’t panic when pressured and just kick the ball anywhere, particularly when on the edge of our own box.

You are aware that the manager has seen past the two players you are talking about, aren’t you? When others are fit neither of them are now starters.

As I said, Norwood and Fleck both got positive reviews just two games ago. They can’t be that bad.

No I’m using the entirety of his performances so far to say he hasn’t stood out. I accept that he hasn’t played much so the basis for my opinion is as limited as your own. I used that mistake to show his lack of experience and cool head when under pressure. Norwood may give the ball away, though his passing stats say he does so less than a lot of others, but he doesn’t panic when pressured and just kick the ball anywhere, particularly when on the edge of our own box.

You are aware that the manager has seen past the two players you are talking about, aren’t you? When others are fit neither of them are now starters.

As I said, Norwood and Fleck both got positive reviews just two games ago. They can’t be that bad.
Ffs , cant believe it ,pissed missen laughin, you cannot be serious !

assume wat u like , cant take you serious , agree to differ

assume wat u like , cant take you serious , agree to differ

We can “agree to differ” if it makes you feel better but let’s be honest, you’ve tried to make a point but you’ve realised you aren’t able to back it up with any sort of reasonable argument

Fantastic. I’ll just assume that you aren’t able to provide a counter argument.
We can “agree to differ” if it makes you feel better but let’s be honest, you’ve tried to make a point but you’ve realised you aren’t able to back it up with any sort of reasonable argument
Again assume what you want , my point is in my opinion ,according to what i see , nowt to do with any reviews or any fukin stats , Norwood and Fleck on present form should be nowhere near a squad hoping to play in the premier and with a game at Wembley coming up , and the manager hasnt done enough to find alternatives .I dont have to back it up or prove anything to you ,and i dont expect to change your mind . Hope im wrong and they both score hat tricks every game

Again assume what you want , my point is in my opinion ,according to what i see , nowt to do with any reviews or any fukin stats , Norwood and Fleck on present form should be nowhere near a squad hoping to play in the premier and with a game at Wembley coming up , and the manager hasnt done enough to find alternatives .I dont have to back it up or prove anything to you ,and i dont expect to change your mind . Hope im wrong and they both score hat tricks every game

Yeah, stats based arguments aren't worth the paper they're written on.
Would much rather rely on buddy 's qualified eye test.

Yeah, stats based arguments aren't worth the paper they're written on.
Would much rather rely on buddy 's qualified eye test.
Bit sarky that innit , i did say ‘in my opinion’ , still allowed one that dosent agree wi the manager or you are we ?

Bit sarky that innit , i did say ‘in my opinion’ , still allowed one that dosent agree wi the manager or you are we ?

No I'm with you mate... and I reckon 95% of our fanbase would be too.
You can make a statistics fit whatever argument you want.

On saturday Arblaster only turned up at the lane at 11-40, so i suspect he got a late call into the squad,

He had been training in the morning and Hecky says he doubts he would have got on the pitch but put him on the bench for experience

Yes he's a shocking manager , nearly got us promoted last season , almost got us promoted this season (still in progress) and got us to an FA cup semi final , get him out of our club !!
Never said all that. Just find his handling of this particular player a little strange.

Reminds me of the Khadra situation where he just couldn't get in the squad, key difference being Coulibaly has actually looked successful in Hecky's system which makes it more frustrating.

At this stage in the season though I can see him giving time to guys (read: Norwood/Fleck) who might actually be in the team for the rest of the promotion run to try to keep them close to form. Wouldn't be shocked to see Coulibaly as an early sub if we get absolutely wrecked

Could he be next season's lundstrum? Barely featured in the championship season but started most games in the prem?
Who knows? But we can’t expect any of McAtee, Doyle, Fleck or Norwood to be in the starting line up & we will need to buy or loan, but there are a couple of places for him to aim at.

Didn’t look remotely phased by the occasion when he came on & looked to use the ball when he had it. Big season coming up for him, will be interesting to see what happens.
Looked better than Jimmy Fleck who was at best average, should be getting more game time.

Who knows? But we can’t expect any of McAtee, Doyle, Fleck or Norwood to be in the starting line up & we will need to buy or loan, but there are a couple of places for him to aim at.
Can see Doyle and mcatee coming back next season as it would make sense for all parties but I see your point. Should be aiming to replace fleck at the very least

Can see Doyle and mcatee coming back next season as it would make sense for all parties but I see your point. Should be aiming to replace fleck at the very least
Can't have two from premier league when you're in it I believe.

Can't have two from premier league when you're in it I believe.
Or we get city to loan one to one of their parent clubs, then we loan them back to us

Back
Top Bottom