Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seen a few on here saying it was an avoidable collision by the Palace player. Would have to see it again as I thought it was an innocent clash at the time.

It was right in front of the away end, and yeah, Palace player could definitely have made more of an effort to avoid Grbic - may well have caught him anyway but I think if he wanted to avoid him, he could have done

Seen a few on here saying it was an avoidable collision by the Palace player. Would have to see it again as I thought it was an innocent clash at the time.
TBF it probably wasn't malicious - I thought Grbic was faking - but it's still clumsy and dangerous to clobber someone in the head enough that they get subbed off.

Think he had to put the brakes on to avoid running into their stand, which is close to the pitch

I'm guessing he's done same thing again

I wish we'd just asked nothing of him for the rest of this season
Yeah seems strange to be playing so much so quickly

Sounds like he’s done the same, as you say. Hope not

Think he had to put the brakes on to avoid running into their stand, which is close to the pitch

I'm guessing he's done same thing again

I wish we'd just asked nothing of him for the rest of this season
If it’s torn that easily it was only a matter of time before it happened.

Unfortunately we’re going to have to let him go now. Can’t have a new deal with another year on the side lines. We don’t have the funds to pay a player like that. So sad.

Different hamstring for RND according to Wilder.

Only a dead leg for Hamer.

BBD he says he hopes isn't out for too long. 😬

Back
Top Bottom