CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Club will be deleting the video of his new contract and making a compilation of all of his best bits for a goodbye video, all in the space of a few weeks. Mental how football can be… onwards and upwards. As ever UTB ⚔️

Would we take him back now after everything if it did fall though and just hand him that contract back on a silver platter? Could be pretty toxic.
Only fans with incredibly thin skin would give it a moments thought surely. Toxic? That lovely kid Iliman, easily one of our best ever players?

It depends.

If he had kept us up it's worth letting him go on a free as that's 100 million extra. Of course we could have gone down and lost him too. If we bring in one or two good players who have a impact beyond this season and we stay up we did better from it. Of course we could also waste this fee on utter rubbish and go down and be stuck with bad players

Time will tell on the incomings. We will always have a what if he stayed...

I wholeheartedly agree. But the club also offered him a new contract (if we are to believe the rumours it would have made him the highest paid player ever in our history).

He didn’t want to sign it. He wanted to leave. We have got a fair whack of money for someone we picked up for nothing.

I can and will pick faults at the club for many things. But I don’t know how much better the outcome could have been. I do feel if we had flat turned down the offer from Marseille. And we had been relegated and lost him for free at the end of the year (which being honest is/was a very likely scenario) there would be as many, if not more critics of that approach.

Gutting though it is. Every club bar 2 or 3 globally is a selling club. Even Liverpool have lost their captain just weeks before the start of the season.

Only fans with incredibly thin skin would give it a moments thought surely. Toxic? That lovely kid Iliman, easily one of our best ever players?

There was literally someone on here saying they hope he breaks his legs, yes it could have gotten toxic amongst some of the fans.

Personally I wish him the best. If it was me and I was playing in France but had the opportunity to move to United I’d jump at the chance regardless of it being the best offer or not. If it’s your childhood dream then it’s your dream.

I also want players that want to be at United in the here and now, his heart was elsewhere so it’s time to move on.

100% the most talented footballer I’ve seen in the red and white though.

We can save Marseille from doing the video media part and just send them the one we did and they can photo shop it! Sorry, it's a cheap shot I know!

I wish him all the best though on a serious note, most skilful player to ever play for United in my time. Borbokis a close second though.
Sabella?

That ‘msg’ didn’t seem very personal to me. The coach, you mean Hecky? My team mates, anyone in particular? No mention of anything specific like a favourite memory.
Doubt he even wrote it. His agent probably charged him 50k to whip it up.

Back
Top Bottom