CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'll probably get pelters for this, but it's clear Ndiaye holds all the cards here. If he said I'll only sign if the release clause on relegation is five million we would probably ultimately have to take it (I'm not saying it is that low by the way).
This; but, one card he doesn't hold is a years' worth of much higher wages.

He can hang on until the end of the season, but he could reasonably be missing out on a good million. Sign now, with a 'reasonable' release clause (i.e. not free, not less than say 20m) and he's got a season in the Premier, much more money and STILL a chance to leave for a big club in a years' time (there'll be a minimum release whether we stay up or not too IMO)

IF he does sign a new then it shows what a great attitude the lad has. I know he'll be on a record wage for us etc etc, but he could have handled all this a lot differently - how many times do we see players in similar situations down tools, throw their toys out of the pram. This has all been handled very sensibly, and it seems he has good people around him (I was sat next to his parents at QPR away and had a brief chat and they were down to earth, genuine people).

If he doesn't sign the new contract then ignore the above, he's a wanker 😂

Check their Twitter now. I’m sure they are tweeting an anagram of ‘contract’ with the first letters of recent tweets
I'm sure in one video I saw a reflection in a window of Illy deleting all the Facebook marketplace posts and putting some bids in for a bigger dining table whilst performing contemporary dance with a ribbon sticking out of his arse which just happened to spell '3 years' when you saw it upside down...

I remember when David Brooks signed a new contract not ong after he broke into the side. A big fanfare was made of it with a live broadcast on twitter of the signing etc.

He went at the end of that season but the money it made us turned out to be reinvested extremely wisely and got us promoted. Getting the Mcburnie and Berge deals done would be excellent business too imo

I'm sure in one video I saw a reflection in a window of Illy deleting all the Facebook marketplace posts and putting some bids in for a bigger dining table whilst performing contemporary dance with a ribbon sticking out of his arse which just happened to spell '3 years' when you saw it upside down...
If we use the I then the last 5 have been T C O I N

Bitcoin!

If I hear that he's signed a three year contract I'm not interested in the details, my excitement for the coming season will just shoot up, when someone in the boozer asks me what do I think about the coming season I'll not be shaking my head and saying "let's wait until the window has shut" I'll be nodding my head and saying "can't wait, still going to be a struggle but we'll give it a good go and we'll be competitive"

Just out of interest, what do you guys reckon Illi will be earning if he does sign a new contract. Got to be in the 30 - 40k region surely

I'll probably get pelters for this, but it's clear Ndiaye holds all the cards here. If he said I'll only sign if the release clause on relegation is five million we would probably ultimately have to take it (I'm not saying it is that low by the way).
Totally agree, that’s why even getting 20 mill would be a great move for us

3 with a cheap relegation get out would be my guess

Ndiaye in 9 months:

phil-jagielka-hand-ball-sheffield-utd-v-wigan-athletic-bramall-lane-JEB25E.jpg

Just out of interest, what do you guys reckon Illi will be earning if he does sign a new contract. Got to be in the 30 - 40k region surely
It has got to be more than £50K PW surely.
I would imagine all the players get a good bonus if we stay up, maybe his is a bit higher too.

Add ons.
£50K per goal.
£20K per assist
£250K if he puts Ramsdale on his arse before putting it past him and then giving him the w@nker sign.

Back
Top Bottom