CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wrong, sold means sold. As in a player is no longer an employee of a selling club because he has been sold to a buying club and contracts have been signed, that is sold and everything else is just negotiations and clearly both clubs were a fair bit apart in negotiations to even coming close to selling (as of yet)

All you and others did was jump the gun and put a sold sign on it because it was looking highly likely he was going, I’m not saying you are not ITK and you may well have been told he was going but you and others said Sold as to look ITK if he went imo… like I say you may well know things and be ITK but you just jumped the gun with this one that’s all and I’m not really having a dig at you personally 👍
Ok don’t worry I get dogs abuse on here. Yes in theory you are bang on in practise Marseille can offer the player 60k a day but if they don’t meet the valuation and that’s where it fell apart. Effectively he’s still for sale when he signs a contract if some club stumps up 25/30m

You’re like Risdale. Just over a third of your lowest figure does it.
So what is the 'biggest contract offered on our history' at the side of your suggested 25 to 30k?

How the hell do you know!

There are dozens of ways a ‘new deal’ could roll out.

Immediate effect, start of new season, back dates and so on.

You simply do not know.
What the fuck are you talking about? Why would he sign a new deal to keep his wages the same for a season, especially when he’s likely to be leaving at the end of it?
His new deal will be dated when he signs it, the element I’m talking about is will the expiry be 3 additional years to the existing deal or a uplift and 2 year extension.
Not sure what you’re getting on your high horse about or why you decided to get involved at all really?

Last edited:

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would he sign a new deal to keep his wages the same for a season, especially when he’s likely to be leaving at the end of it?
His new deal will be dated when he signs it, the element I’m talking about is will the expiry be 3 additional years to the existing deal or a uplift and 2 year extension.
Not sure what you’re getting on your high horse about or why you decided to get involved at all really?
You harp on, critiquing others, yet someone calls you out and the potty mouth comes out.

Yet again showing you actually know f all football or commercials

So what is the 'biggest contract offered on our history' at the side of your suggested 25 to 30k?

Some of the loans have been on over 45+. Henderson was. Historically Beattie was on the most till the PL.

You harp on, critiquing others, yet someone calls you out and the potty mouth comes out.

Yet again showing you actually know f all football or commercials
Oh that was calling me out? Nice work.
I still don’t know what the fuck you’re on about or why you’re chiming in but I’m sure you feel you’re doing your bit for social justice.
My queries remain around the deal, will it be an extension to the existing deal or a rollover of the existing expiry? Can you actually answer either?

Oh that was calling me out? Nice work.
I still don’t know what the fuck you’re on about or why you’re chiming in but I’m sure you feel you’re doing your bit for social justice.
My queries remain around the deal, will it be an extension to the existing deal or a rollover of the existing expiry? Can you actually answer either?
About contracts, Yes, in great detail. That’s why I know you talk shit.

About contracts, Yes, in great detail. That’s why I know you talk shit.
You know about football contracts in great detail?
Great!
Now can you answer the question that we were talking about, is this an extension to the year remaining leaving 2 years left or 3?

He probably doesn't know, same as you...
But that what makes his whole rant odd.
I said I don’t know which was my original question. What I said was I would be interested in if it’s an 3 year extension to the existing deal or 3 years from now. That’s it.

Someone else threw out there that they’d think it would have to be a new deal and therefore 3 from now and I disagreed as it could be anything, at which point angry Gaf entered the room.

are you simple? I said I know about contracts and in particular commercial law

You spouting on as if you know is laughable

I don’t know the particulars about his contract nor does anyone else on here, and the fact is you don’t so stop talking shit as if you do.

Back
Top Bottom