CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well I've caved and bought myself a definitely legitimate promotion shirt of DH Gate, with Ndiaye on the back of it - knowing my luck he'll be long gone before it ever arrives
Could get lucky, one Ndiaye out and a new one in. Our double lucky if Ili stays and Abdoulaye comes in then your knock off £12 shirt (if it ever arrives and they don’t publish your card details ont dark interwebby) gets you 2 players for £6 each

Could get lucky, one Ndiaye out and a new one in. Our double lucky if Ili stays and Abdoulaye comes in then your knock off £12 shirt (if it ever arrives and they don’t publish your card details ont dark interwebby) gets you 2 players for £6 each
Mate if they want to publish my card details good luck to them - I hope they do better with my money than I do!

3 with a cheap relegation get out would be my guess
This would be incredible. Because if we don't get relegated, he stays or we get a fortune if/when he does leave. Fingers crossed.

I'd be surprised if there isn't just a release clause, or at least a Marseille release clause.

P.S. Stay forever Iliman.

ITKers don’t know whether to laugh or cry, happy he’s staying but killed off their ITK status once and for all as he was sold so they said 🙈

This would be incredible. Because if we don't get relegated, he stays or we get a fortune if/when he does leave. Fingers crossed.

I'd be surprised if there isn't just a release clause, or at least a Marseille release clause.

P.S. Stay forever Iliman.
Would be fantastic wouldn’t it

I doubt we offer him a new deal with a OM release clause as otherwise it’s one letting him walk for free, think in that scenario when getting 6 or 7 would be more preferable

I think if illy backs himself then he would be daft to sign for us other than he really does love it here etc but in realty he should ask for a free release

Let’s hope he is daft ha ha

Cheap? 20-25m maybe
I wouldn’t be surprised if the relegation release clause is a lot lower than we would like. Ultimately Illi holds most of the cards in the negotiation and it is a big risk for him to have a 20 million plus release clause if we were to have a poor season, he doesn’t shine and we go down. For the club, having a 10 mill relegation release clause is better than having him guaranteed to leave after 12 months with the hope we stay up and keep him beyond this next year.

Is it official then? 3 years?

We had a similar situation with Kevin McDonald, our best player was approaching being out of contract.
Could we persuade him to sign?

There was fantastic news at the time, he signed a contract extension and we looked an excellent side beating Notts County at home.
Then the Wolves manager Kenny Jacket, somehow knows there's a stupid clause, where a club can make a low offer and he's off.

Would imagine the devll is in the detail on N'Diaye's contract.
If he plays really well this season looking every inch a top Premier League player...then there's no way he'll want to play in the Championship if we're relegated.

One would think if we are relegated.....then N'Diaye is fully protected.
Maybe no relegation clause or a minimal salary deduction.
Also maybe some clause that he must be sold if another club offers £20 million.

Back
Top Bottom