CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would anyone be happy with flogging him to Marseille and getting him loaned back for a season?

All parties win in the long run, he gets a chance to play in the prem, we get him for another season and massively increase our chances of staying up and Marseille (should) get an even better player in 12 months.

Aye
As we’ve explained to your representative, just sign here; here; & here then we can test our theories to find out if you’re shite, or not - that’s ok with you isn’t it ?

Whad’ya mean you’re not a ‘lab rat’

Maybe think twice about posting stuff like this mate or at least cover it up. My daughter who was on my shoulder while I was reading is now having a bit of an anxiety attack over seeing that pic!

Would anyone be happy with flogging him to Marseille and getting him loaned back for a season?

All parties win in the long run, he gets a chance to play in the prem, we get him for another season and massively increase our chances of staying up and Marseille (should) get an even better player in 12 months.
robbiez666 has been a big proponent of this, reckons Marseille will pay us £20 million now then loan him back to us.

Apologies if this has already been said, but surely fingers have to be pointed at whoever is managing the contracts? Illi is apparently on about %4k a week.
Not really hes been refusing to speak to the club about a new one since he signed this one

It's a nice rainbow theory but in reality we are the only people who benefit when OM will get him next summer for free

If Marseille could negotiate a low enough price and for us to pay a decent stack of his wage, then it could be worthwhile for them to ensure that they get a tried and tested PL player.
If they risk waiting a year to get that as a freebie, there is every chance Ndiaye does well next season and then gets a huge offer of wages from someone on the other side of the channel, which they can't match.

All hypotheticals though of course.

If Marseille could negotiate a low enough price and for us to pay a decent stack of his wage, then it could be worthwhile for them to ensure that they get a tried and tested PL player.
If they risk waiting a year to get that as a freebie, there is every chance Ndiaye does well next season and then gets a huge offer of wages from someone on the other side of the channel, which they can't match.

All hypotheticals though of course.
Call me gullible but I think following his heart and signing for his boyhood club is what he will do. I don't think he will leave this summer and I don't think wages will tempt him away from Marsellie either, his signing on fee should make him a millionaire overnight.

It was a playful joke based on you having to make clear you didn’t suggest it in the first place a few pages back. I thought you’d get it was just a joke but maybe not.
in fairness to me, I've had pretty much the same thing said at me half a dozen times!

I've heard Wednesday are leading the chase to sign him. Oh fuck me season over 😢😢😢

It never ceases to amaze me how much I continue to learn from this forum. For example, I had no idea a sandy vagina was still capable of wetting the bed.
👍 There are some real idiots introducing themselves to this board at the moment,I’m astonished quite a few others are biting to their bed wetting pathetic posts. My dad always said “If you have nothing positive to say,don’t open your mouth “ How true.

Back
Top Bottom