CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd take £40 million from Forest. There's no way he's been tended to by our medical staff for two years without him developing some deep underlying medical condition like Leprosy or Ebola. He's bound to keel over at some stage.

I think the club should absolutely not let Ndiaye go to OM if they cant afford the market value. It would be like Kane wanting to sign for Bury but Bury saying we can only pay £250k. Spurs would rightly tell Kane and Bury to forget it. We should do the same with Ndiaye.

Forest are staying up with or without Ndiaye.
Are they?
I think Cooper is a great manager, but on the other hand I can’t imagine there’s a great deal of confidence within the squad after last season.
Time will tell but I’d imagine safety is the goal again

Forest sniffing at £17.2m according to Forest talk tv
I think the .2 will probably get it over the line for them. That and the pull of the world famous City Ground / Mull of Kintyre. What can you do when the 2-time European champions come knocking.

Fucking deluded cunts.

Are they?
I think Cooper is a great manager, but on the other hand I can’t imagine there’s a great deal of confidence within the squad after last season.
Time will tell but I’d imagine safety is the goal again

They ended the season with three wins in six, plus a draw away at Chelsea. If they hadn't gone on that weird terrible run in February and March they'd have been safe much earlier. Cooper has found his team among the bloated squad and they've got rid of most of the ones who didn't work out. They'll be absolutely fine.

Call me gullible but I think following his heart and signing for his boyhood club is what he will do. I don't think he will leave this summer and I don't think wages will tempt him away from Marsellie either, his signing on fee should make him a millionaire overnight.
If Marseille don't offer more than the £6 - £8m reported then we'd be better off keeping hil until the end of his contract.
And I don't think he'll go anywhere except
Marseille anyway.

At the moment if you’re feeling positive about the season and how it’s shaping up that’s bonkers bordering on deluded. You’ve even got Billy saying the club aren’t allowing Hecky to keep the players he wants to keep.
Please please stop this bollocks…..you are such an attention seeking cock

We can't sell a player unless a club actually makes an offer and not an insulting amount like some are saying got to start with at least a 2 and another figure

I genuinely don't think we'll sell Berge or Ndiaye. We turned down offers last summer and in January on the basis that our best chance of getting promoted meant not selling them. Well if that's the case then the best chance we have of staying up is not selling them. We take the gamble and see what happens next summer. Every month that goes by now means their value is getting lower.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Zero gratitude from NDiaye

Blades made him what he is and he turns coat when Marseille flash their knickers at him

I think we can all harp back nostalgically to the days when you made an approach and agents were largely nonexistent.

The way I understand it, by the time a club approaches another in an official capacity most things will be 90% agreed.

They won’t approach a club if they can find out the player has no interest in joining nor if they find out they can’t meet the player’s wage demands for instance.

Yeah, you’d like to talk of tapping up and all that but nobody seems to pursue this anymore and it just seems the way things have evolved.

If it is going to happen then we want to get the best deal.

If they are not cash rich then which players would they be prepared to part with?

I give you this guy - Isaak Touré.

Left sided centre back. French U20 International. 1,648 Ligue Un minutes on loan at Auxerre. He’s 2.06m. That’s 6’9” of centre back.

Anel is 6’5”. It would be like lining up with Egan flanked by Kane and the Undertaker!

Request him to be thrown in, into a position we need more bodies and it won’t feel quite like we’ve got nothing from this whole episode.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Zero gratitude from NDiaye

Blades made him what he is and he turns coat when Marseille flash their knickers at him
As a child I sometimes pondered how / why dinosaurs became extinct.
Evolution informs us significant factors include:-

(irr)relevance to an evolving world environment;;
failed ability to compete with peers;
inability to recognise potential hostile environments;
presence / development of superior species;
predation by more sophisticated creatures
extremely limited & declining intellect;
isolation;
‘socially’ inept
absence of self awareness;
inability to attract a mate;
dental caries
poor (none existent) personal hygiene (body odour, acne, flatulence halitosis etc)
predilection for Sports Direct attire
over reliance on social media - particularly catastrophic for those species with shortened forelimbs (eg Stegosaurua)

Perhaps that young me was just wasting my time?
Thankfully I’ve got better things to keep me occupied now - how about you ?

Reactions: SLB
I think we can all harp back nostalgically to the days when you made an approach and agents were largely nonexistent.

The way I understand it, by the time a club approaches another in an official capacity most things will be 90% agreed.

They won’t approach a club if they can find out the player has no interest in joining nor if they find out they can’t meet the player’s wage demands for instance.

Yeah, you’d like to talk of tapping up and all that but nobody seems to pursue this anymore and it just seems the way things have evolved.

If it is going to happen then we want to get the best deal.

If they are not cash rich then which players would they be prepared to part with?

I give you this guy - Isaak Touré.

Left sided centre back. French U20 International. 1,648 Ligue Un minutes on loan at Auxerre. He’s 2.06m. That’s 6’9” of centre back.

Anel is 6’5”. It would be like lining up with Egan flanked by Kane and the Undertaker!

Request him to be thrown in, into a position we need more bodies and it won’t feel quite like we’ve got nothing from this whole episode.
Still what OM can offer Ndiaye is hugely dependant on what fee they pay ..by some accounts that's 6m which apart from being insulting is utterly unrealistic They may be offering him 150k a week on the premise they aren't paying a substantial fee. But we turned down 20m from Everton znd hes got better from january
Just don't think they will offer anywhere near enough

I think the .2 will probably get it over the line for them. That and the pull of the world famous City Ground / Mull of Kintyre. What can you do when the 2-time European champions come knocking.

Fucking deluded cunts.

Which is more likely:

a) Forest offer us a weird figure
b) The well respected source that is "forest talk tv" has seen some rumour that our asking price to Marseille or whoever on the continent is 20 million euros, then converted that number to sterling and made a story up

So, we have a player who can leave at the end of the season on a free. He is not signing a new contract.

Or we could sell him for £10 million and he comes back on loan to us for a season

How is that not a good deal?
I mentioned this further down the thread. Yes him signing a new deal would be the best outcome. If we were to sell him for £20m I'd struggle to see who we'd be able to attract with someone of the same calibre. 10m and him returning to potentially help us stay up In my mind is a great deal. If he stays and runs down his contract OM risk losing out on him. I think staying up next year is our main priority. £20m is nothing in comparison to what we can get next year if we manage to stay in this league. At this point you never know how much of that fee will be reinvested in the team.

It was prob the one I saw on one of the Google News feeds that pops up on my phone it said he was about to sign a new contract (yesterday) but Marseille are still chasing. Regurgitating old news.

The many I usually ignore and dont read properly possibly the OP done the same. Its not a done deal till we get that twitter picture wearing the red SUFC shirt, pen in hand. Or it might be Threads now.

It’s not being discussed because it makes zero sense for Marseille

Why would they pay a fee for Ndaiye and not be able to use him for a year - when they could just sign him for free next year and be in exactly the same position you suggested and save a transfer fee.
Because they want him this season instead of next season and know we're not in a great position to barter as they can agree a contract with him in January.

Back
Top Bottom