CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Darren Smith on twitter claiming that Ndiaye has already rejected a new contract offer and has no intention of signing one

He better hope he doesn't get a bad injury or anything then. Mad situation. Would seem far more sensible to sign something and ensure a decent minimum reward, rather than risk yet another season sat on a shit wage

Darren Smith on twitter claiming that Ndiaye has already rejected a new contract offer and has no intention of signing one

The signs aren’t good but we live in hope

I feared the worst when it was reported that he’d said he’d had a dozen PL sides contact him as they are interested

Made me think then the only thing we can hope for if that’s true is an inflated transfer fee

We’ll fkin miss him that’s for sure, but we’ve got to move on

We shouldn't and won't sell him this summer for anything under 30m

Berge though can absolutely be sold if he won't sign a new deal

Have to say I won't retain much fondness for either player if they're willing to leave on frees and cost the club that much money. And yes I know we wouldn't be going up without them

The signs aren’t good but we live in hope

I feared the worst when it was reported that he’d said he’d had a dozen PL sides contact him as they are interested

Made me think then the only thing we can hope for if that’s true is an inflated transfer fee

We’ll fkin miss him that’s for sure, but we’ve got to move on
It's also been reported that he's happy to sign if we go up but funnily enough you have took the negative report and ran with it ....again

Would any of you accept a lower payment by such a degree for your job if another company was going to offer you money that sets you up for life in just 12 months?!

I wouldn't be completely against selling him but only if we get big money. As shown on Saturday and by MGW in the prem for Forrest it's a different pattern of play.

It's also been reported that he's happy to sign if we go up but funnily enough you have took the negative report and ran with it ....againYou still here?

I’ve read numerous reports including Darren Smiths twitter

If you think he’s staying great and I hope he does .

But I’ll stick with my opinion ta, which I believe to be realistic and you stick with your opinion which in my opinion is fantasy island

I’ve read numerous reports including Darren Smiths twitter

If you think he’s staying great and I hope he does .

But I’ll stick with my opinion ta, which I believe to be realistic and you stick with your opinion which in my opinion is fantasy island
Why ?
because mine isn't the most negative option available ?

Why are yours always so catastrophic ?

They aren’t. You just pick out the ones that aren’t positive

Look Frank, I’ve been watching the lads on and off for over 50 years. I’ve learned in that time that not everything is positive. I give opinions on lots of things, some of which are positive, some of which aren’t.

Isn’t that normal? Isn’t how it should be? I call it balance

I won’t post everything as a positive if I don’t think it is and shouldn’t expect it to be that way

Now ffs give it a fkin rest

They aren’t. You just pick out the ones that aren’t positive

Look Frank, I’ve been watching the lads on and off for over 50 years. I’ve learned in that time that not everything is positive. I give opinions on lots of things, some of which are positive, some of which aren’t.

Isn’t that normal? Isn’t how it should be? I call it balance

I won’t post everything as a positive if I don’t think it is and shouldn’t expect it to be that way

Now ffs give it a fkin rest
I'll keep an eye out for the positive ones then

Our chance was last season when his quality was already observable to anyone with a functioning brain, watching closely. We had that window when WE should've known but outsiders perhaps didn't have enough media based proof yet. We had the whip hand then as he had two years left on a smallish contract for this level. He should've had a four to five tear deal on Championship money which I feel he would've signed. This isn't hindsight either, it's all over my posts from back then.

Still I'd be disappointed if we went up and a mutually beneficial renewal can't be agreed; a deal that allows him to shop window himself with regular game time in the premier league for one year and move on when the big suitors arrive. On a brighter note I heard a positive rumour about Anel resigning on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom