"I think Ndiaye will stay and sign for us” -- Carl Asaba

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Am unable to listen
Found a site called happyscribe.com which has transcribed the podcast. You can add a link from bbc sounds into this site it looks like you get 100 free before having to sign up to a plan.

Some of the transcript is slightly out but you can get the gist of it. (Bramble Lane for example lol)

Hope this helps

Found a site called happyscribe.com which has transcribed the podcast. You can add a link from bbc sounds into this site it looks like you get 100 free before having to sign up to a plan.

Some of the transcript is slightly out but you can get the gist of it. (Bramble Lane for example lol)

Hope this helps

Thank you

Hope this helps

That made interesting bedtime reading.

Karl O'Sharper was telling us about Schiffield United playing at Bremley Lane. Recently played against Ester Hill, Groner and another German team Gerröner. Managed by Hickey who had an assistant Stewart McCool. THere was an ex player called Cozy who was a bit of a joker. Current players include Sandberg, Sander Burgen, Illiman and Jai, Edelman&Jai, Illum and Gideon and also Elimin Enjoy. A former player was Jaggy Elka :D

Hi Blades! We have a new episode of Blades Heaven available today and Carl Asaba is VERY confident that Iliman Ndiaye will be staying at Bramall Lane...

You can listen to the full episode here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0g38m2b

Or simply download the pod wherever you get your podcasts!

Here's a video with Carl discussing his thoughts...

Listened. Absolutely love Sarbs positive outlook! I do think similarly about this team in many ways. But yes, we do need 3-5 (good) players to come in still.

I’ve worked with loads of students over the years, who’ve fallen in love with the place. I’ve never met anyone who’s left for anything other than opportunity.

The only people who sound like they were forced at gun point to live here were generally born here. :)
Jnr for one moved back to Sheffield months after graduating from Uni there, loves the place (as we all should).

Listened. Absolutely love Sarbs positive outlook! I do think similarly about this team in many ways. But yes, we do need 3-5 (good) players to come in still.
minimum 3 ideally another 4 to come in and at least 3 of em have to be automatic starters

Iliman Ndiaye to Olympique Marseille, here we go! Deal sealed with Sheffield, done and agreed
🚨
⚪️
🔵
🇸🇳
#OMNdiaye will sign until June 2028 as new OM player after long, difficult talks — one more big signing.Ndiaye will arrive later today for medical tests & contract signing.

Gutted he is going, but money talks in football. I hope this money gets spends right.

Really ? You’ve ruined my day .

I know a man ain’t supposed to cry , but these tears I can’t hold inside .
Losing him would end my life you see , ‘cause he means that much to me …….:(
Sorry mate heard it the other day we’d agreed to sell him, we want to replace him with a PL player and a championship player but I will get someone in trouble if I name them

Why is this not being reported on Sky ? Could this be the biggest wind up ever on this board.

Back
Top Bottom