CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I fell in love with Tony Currie in 1970. He came back playing for Leeds and scored against us which pissed me off no end.
Decades later, I fell in love with Illiman Ndiaye, as he was the best I'd seen in our stripes since. He fucked off as well.
There is a moral in this tale.
I think it's safe to say that Iliman wont be coming back to the Lane with Marseille. 😭

I fell in love with Tony Currie in 1970. He came back playing for Leeds and scored against us which pissed me off no end.
Decades later, I fell in love with Illiman Ndiaye, as he was the best I'd seen in our stripes since. He fucked off as well.
Can you fall in love with Hecky please as it might make him leave too

Yeah, you’re a bloody jinx!😆

1st two games of AFCON:

Senegal 3-0 Gambia
Ndiaye came on in 78th min and assisted the 3rd.

Senegal 3-1 Cameroon
Ndiaye came on in 82nd min

20 mins football in 2 games. They're qualified now, so may play today versus Guinea... however, Senegal need to avoid defeat to win the group

stick to loving women

1st two games of AFCON:

Senegal 3-0 Gambia
Ndiaye came on in 78th min and assisted the 3rd.

Senegal 3-1 Cameroon
Ndiaye came on in 82nd min

20 mins football in 2 games. They're qualified now, so may play today versus Guinea... however, Senegal need to avoid defeat to win the group

He seemed to have broken in to the team at the World Cup, and was looking like being a favourite.

It definitely does seem as though his career both domestically and internationally has hit a bit of a bump in the road by leaving us.

He seemed to have broken in to the team at the World Cup, and was looking like being a favourite.

It definitely does seem as though his career both domestically and internationally has hit a bit of a bump in the road by leaving us.
Mane being back makes it harder for him to get a start than it was in the World Cup.

Not his hometown though
Marseilles was the club he supported as a boy
Ooh let’s argue what home town means. Is it where you were born or where your home has been for longest ?
On second thoughts let’s do something more sensible !🤪

Could park a plane with the amount of room he has been left to run into.
My first reaction was to compare it with Brererton’s miss against West Ham. But BBD did have more work to do to get there, and a slightly tighter angle. We need to get over losing Illi…

Back
Top Bottom