CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye signs new contract to 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes. Great player as a youngster. I really liked him.
He refused the new contract offer (his dad advised him) and he hardly played for a year before a Belgian club (owned by the Leicester owners) signed him for next to nothing under EU rules.

Remember. All them years ago. When I pronounced our Academy as Blocked. Who'd have thunk that we'd have a prospect. According to some on this thread, a real talent. Who we won't pick for any squad at any level. Because of .... (checks notes) .... reasons.

Blocked then. Blocked now.

Strong Academies develop players who progress to the First Team. Or become saleable assets & great PR for future Academy Recruitment. Strong Academies do that by playing and developing players.
Unlike us who seem petty about contracts and are more concerned about pointless u23 leagues

Strong Academies develop players who progress to the First Team. Or become saleable assets & great PR for future Academy Recruitment. Strong Academies do that by playing and developing players.
Like us in 2010/11 season but pity about the first team.

Like Derby last season but pity about the 1st team.

Like us in 2010/11 season but pity about the first team.

Like Derby last season but pity about the 1st team.
Are you missing my point? I'm being told weak Academies play players who are in Iliman's situation. I'm saying that sounds fucking ridic. Strong Academies play their best prospects.

Are you missing my point? I'm being told weak Academies play players who are in Iliman's situation. I'm saying that sounds fucking ridic. Strong Academies play their best prospects.
Just like in 2010/11 season when we had a strong Academy and playing our best prospects for the 1st team but we had 6 consecutive seasons in L1.

Last season a Derby fan was boasting about their players that came through the ranks. I told him "I remember saying that in 2010/11 season but after that we had 6 years in L1". His face dropped and he got worried!

Just like in 2010/11 season when we had a strong Academy and playing our best prospects for the 1st team but we had 6 consecutive seasons in L1.

Last season a Derby fan was boasting about their players that came through the ranks. I told him "I remember saying that in 2010/11 season but after that we had 6 years in L1". His face dropped and he got worried!
Sorry. You're losing me. What has any of that got to do with refusing to play a kid in the U23s?

Whether he signs a new deal or but should be irrelevant. We're paying him to do a job but not letting him do that job. If he's what we need, why not pick him instead of spunking on someone outside the club or worst still, not at all.

Here's a novel idea, give him the incentive to sign that contract by giving him an opportunity. If I was him then I wouldn't be signing a contract if the club were intent in stunting me and holding me to ransom. Stinks of a poor employer.

Just want to say Aswell, I’ve heard from someone who is seen as very reliable that Ndiaye wanted in the very low thousands per week to sign and we offered in the very low hundreds per week. Liam shaw scenario

Jan van winckel for you

You either need to say exactly what you mean or stop hinting. This is the second time you’ve made it sound like you know something despite saying you didn’t want to sound like someone who was spreading rumours.

You either need to say exactly what you mean or stop hinting. This is the second time you’ve made it sound like you know something despite saying you didn’t want to sound like someone who was spreading rumours.
Read one above. Van winckel is part of a team of 3 that do contracts

If Wednesday do it, do the opposite. George Hirst situation is one of many examples.

Interesting. Any idea when will return from excile? Derby would obviously be ideal scenario
Haven’t a clue. Depeneds when/if SJ steps in as he normally takes a step back. Also depends on if its at the point of no return. I’d be pissed of if i was him

Haven’t a clue. Depeneds when/if SJ steps in as he normally takes a step back. Also depends on if its at the point of no return. I’d be pissed of if i was him
Oh it sounded like we should definitely be expecting him to make an appearance soon.. u got me excited for a second there you teaser!

Sorry. You're losing me. What has any of that got to do with refusing to play a kid in the U23s?
That was my reply to your comment "Strong Academies play their best prospects."

As for refusing to play another kid in the u23s, other Academies do the same and George Hirst hardly played for a season after his dad advised him to refuse the new contract offer.

Back
Top Bottom