Huddersfield match changed to an early kick-off?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Too late now to change as people have train deals booked ... we are lucky we are at home - I can make it back to Leeds on the rattler and have time to pick up a KFC from the station for the kids - before they lose the downstairs TV

No brainer to move to 13:00 kick offs, ideally 12:30 in fact - there's likely Portugal v Spain at 15:00 too

I don,t think they will change the Sheff Utd Hudders match. maybe listen to BBC 5 live. commentary.

Luton have put a statement out confirming their 3pm kick off. I’d expect others will follow suit.

What would really be handy is England kick off being pushed back to 7:30pm.

Luton have put a statement out confirming their 3pm kick off. I’d expect others will follow suit.

What would really be handy is England kick off being pushed back to 7:30pm.
They’re away at Middlesbrough, so they aren’t even the home team, what’s it got to do with them?

Anyway, a decent run down the M1 and they should be back in time for the England/France highlights.

I think they should have moved all EFL kick offs to Sunday 3pm, months ago. It's been known for ages that there are world cup quarter finals at 3pm and 7pm on Saturday.

Most football fans want to watch them, as well as their club side.

I think they should have moved all EFL kick offs to Sunday 3pm, months ago. It's been known for ages that there are world cup quarter finals at 3pm and 7pm on Saturday.

Most football fans want to watch them, as well as their club side.
Most football fans wouldn't be bothered about watching them if England had been knocked out.

Hi EFL, if you are reading this then please don't tamper with the kick off time, I've already booked my parking space.
They shouldn’t do pal I think it’s only people who travel far and wide that may have a different opinion

Except we never had World Cup games in December before.
That's an unrelated point, isn't it?

It was just questioned if "football fans" would watch World Cup quarter finals when England are knocked out.

I can't imagine it would put most football fans off, personally. Though I'd understand an emotional England fan being unable.

Broadly sports contain all nationalities and people watch them. Prem viewing figures are massive, but most viewers are neutrals.

Leave it as it is.
Moving forwards will stop some blades fans getting to the match on time.
It's a balance, but leaving it where it is, is the only fair way.

Club journo seems to have got it confirmed it will be 3pm, and is on Sky Red Button. Not sure if this will help your viewing mission pommpey in the Emerald Isle.

What's the problem?? Out of the match and into a boozer to watch the tie - best way anyhow!

They should change the England KO time to later

After all, the Championship is far more important than an England game

Also logically, it's far better to change one KO time than look to change 72 KO times

;)

Sat match 3-00 on sky? Didn't think that was allowed.
Blades ‘newsletter’ email the other day said it would be available in the uk, presume rules are different during the World Cup. Of course you could always ’travel to Belgium’ ( unsold territory) for the day too. Looks like it’s staying at 3pm. That’s fine, I’ll be planning a swift departure at the full time whistle and should be home for the second half of the England game.

It is now confirmed as being on sky sports red button

Blades ‘newsletter’ email the other day said it would be available in the uk, presume rules are different during the World Cup. Of course you could always ’travel to Belgium’ ( unsold territory) for the day too. Looks like it’s staying at 3pm. That’s fine, I’ll be planning a swift departure at the full time whistle and should be home for the second half of the England game.
At the start of each seson, UEFA announces which dates are classed as "black out" dates under their article 48. This is done in consulation with the FA. They decided this year to only black out when there were Premier League games meaning they announced the black out dates for this season are/were:

England

Saturday dates (inclusive), 'blocked hours' granted, all 15:45–18:15.

• 30 July 2022 – 17 September 2022
  • 1 October 2022 – 12 November 2022
  • 14 January 2023 – 18 March 2023
  • 1 April 2023 – 20 May 2023

Back
Top Bottom