Huddersfield match changed to an early kick-off?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JackSUFC

Reaction score
Sky Sports are reporting that a number of EFL clubs have requested early kick-offs this Saturday due to the England vs France match being at 7pm.

What are the chances of us being included? Wouldn’t be against it myself, personally.

Works for me. I live over two hours away nowadays!

Surely the assumption has to be that most fans, home and away, live closeish to the ground or Huddersfield respectively and can get home in good time, so no need to change.

Bringing the start forward might help some, but it will inconvenience others (eg Trig Jnr (TY)), who’s in London overnight and has booked a train that arrives in Sheff at 1222.

Bloody hope not. I plan to stay out after the match. Not a chance i'll see the game if i stay out after a 1230pm kick off :oops:
Same here. Was planning on going out after the game on Saturday either way.

The whole round of EFL fixtures should probably have been moved to the Sunday months ago, it's been known long enough that there would likely be an England game this Saturday.

Maybe you should have told that to all the teams that moved their kickoff times last weekend on the assumption England weren't going to win the group, which we were the width of a post from doing

Got a family meal booked for 6pm Saturday after the game so hoping kick off is changed....bring the meal forward to 3.30 pm, stuff our faces and home for the England game...

Maybe you should have told that to all the teams that moved their kickoff times last weekend on the assumption England weren't going to win the group, which we were the width of a post from doing
If the whole round of fixtures had been moved to Sunday there would have been no potential for a clash with England games at all, the world cup quarter finals are Friday/Saturday, so moving all EFL fixtures to Sunday would have meant to clashes at all for any world cup games.

I live 2 hours away from the Lane so it's radio 5 live for me on the drive home

Back
Top Bottom