Huddersfield match changed to an early kick-off?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What's the problem?? Out of the match and into a boozer to watch the tie - best way anyhow!
Watching England matches in pubs with England fans is my idea of hell. Pints chucked for the sake of it when they score, tables knocked over, stupid opinions by 99% of them. Like I say, pure hell.

Watching England matches in pubs with England fans is my idea of hell. Pints chucked for the sake of it when they score, tables knocked over, stupid opinions by 99% of them. Like I say, pure hell.

That is more likely to do with the clientele of the pub in question, rather than what is on TV. I've never experienced this phenomenon you speak of, but I don't actively go in pubs known to be frequented by twats

That is more likely to do with the clientele of the pub in question, rather than what is on TV. I've never experienced this phenomenon you speak of, but I don't actively go in pubs known to be frequented by twats
I don't, I see the videos that they put of the 'fan reactions' on the internet and it tells me all I need to know.

In my village pub, only a few of us locals are interested in football (Blades, Udders, Owls, Barnsley), but when there's a match on everyone else crowds in the TV room shouting things at the telly that they think indicates that they know what's happening. The effect is like me shouting out tactics at the Ju Jitsu world championships. Annoying twats they are. Therefore I don't watch any internationals in the pub.

Its actually up to the UEFA based on recommendation from the FA following negotiation with the EPL and the EFL.

Thought I read it was being handed over to the leagues/FA as UEFA do not object anymore.

Back
Top Bottom