How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Part of me using Shoutbox as I do is I moved away from where all my mates were and lost that. I used to get back when I could but now we have the kids I don't get a chance.
Anyway when are we having a fight that we definitely haven't pre-planned and definitely won't impact society around us...?

I wasn’t mate, travelled with family that day but I know it was a proper tear up
well it made anything I’ve seen before or since either in real life or on tv look tame it was mayhem Could never understand what Bristol city were out like that on that day still never looked into it tbh

It was Wolves in Western Super Mare wasn’t it?

BBC had a few battles with Bristol City at the waterfront in Bristol that day, was all over the major news channels and newspapers.
By the time Bert got to the waterfront it was over, most bars shut so it was back to the hotel bar. Every hooligan in Sheffield was in there.

It was like being on the Kop in the 1970's

A rather pleasant night.

BBC had a few battles with Bristol City at the waterfront in Bristol that day, was all over the major news channels and newspapers.

We were in the Jury’s Hotel bar overlooking part of the water.

Then later in a bar playing live Jazz and we’re locked in as there was mayhem outside.

Brian wise who ran the big tree in Woodseats used to own the Neptune. He's now in Spain or Portugal.
Neptune is now run by kirky one of derby's old boys and a good mate.
Ey up pal . I was actually manager of Berlins in becket street in late 80’s after working in corfu . Then magintys in Rotherham then back to derby running Henry’s which became Henlys then became pj peppers ( now called slug n lettuce . Still intouch with a lot of the old derby lads . Had a bar in Spain’s now for 21 years , and still have a season ticket in south stand 😉⚔️⚔️

well it made anything I’ve seen before or since either in real life or on tv look tame it was mayhem Could never understand what Bristol city were out like that on that day still never looked into it tbh
It was both City and the Gas. We came across the Gas in a bar when it kicked off. Thats after having to negotiate our way back to the hotel after the local police decided it was amusing to try to kettle us in a pub which ultimately failed as everyone went out the back door.

According to Cas Pennant in one of his books he states he was interviewing a number of their crew in Bristol when the chant BBC was heard and the interviews were cut short as the room emptied. Friday night down Bristol full of Blades it was always going to kick off.

I stand corrected, thought it was Bristol City but my memory isn’t what is was and to be fair I wasn’t there that day

I stand corrected, thought it was Bristol City but my memory isn’t what is was and to be fair I wasn’t there that day
I think you’ve got it Reyt it was mainly Bristol city. Well that’s what I’ve been told anyway of 3 people now what was there with me Whoever it was it was certainly eventful lol

Is that not the victim of an assault that they are sitting on rather than the people who carried out the assault? Serious question

Does he look like a victim to you?

It's taking all those people to hold him down, big clue for you there..

In my limited experience victims tend to let themselves be guided away, normally in shock from the random situation they've found themselves in, they'll tend to embrace the police and stewards and be greatfull for the medical help and care theyll recieve..

What's happening here Is known as resisting arrest.

Normally connected with being arrested for committing an offence, now I'm no "hercule poirot", but he's probably been involved in a fight in that stand, singled out as a main protagonist (cause he looks like he was smack in the thick of it) and forcibly removed from the stand..

I might be doing the man a diss-service here, but to me he looks (I'm not judging) like a fucking big lump of a bloke running on pure adrenalin from a decent punch up he's just had, that's having to be pinned down by 3 coppers so they can arrest him.

That Leeds fan who punched the pig keeper is still banned by Leeds. He's been going throughout his ban regardless

I am not sure I believe in Karma but...

Back
Top Bottom