How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was rumoured to be 1 alright
Dont think he was though. I travelled to a few games with him, he lived on the Isle of Dogs. He's been a University lecturer for donkeys years and published numerous books. Might be wrong but he's far too clever to be a copper and if he is one he did a very good job of 'not being one'

Dont think he was though. I travelled to a few games with him, he lived on the Isle of Dogs. He's been a University lecturer for donkeys years and published numerous books. Might be wrong but he's far too clever to be a copper and if he is one he did a very good job of 'not being one'
It was rumoured but agree , no way was he a copper
Wrote a book or two bout us as well
Knowing the score ? Was one I think

See our young knobheads where out acting like twats again yesterday, attacking another young lad on his own walking through the underpass.

All the "great set of lads" fighting in the stands at The Hawthorns today. Kids being put on the pitch for their own safety.
What a great way to spend a Sunday lunchtime.

There really is some utter pond life that follow football.

That said, hurting people who support another team is glamorous and exciting.

Not that I give a flying fuck but aren’t the ‘fans’ (sic) singing (sic) ‘let him go’ ?
Any expert on fooliganism closer to ‘the Black Country’ ( how far is, say Derby) able to translate ?

Not that I give a flying fuck but aren’t the ‘fans’ (sic) singing (sic) ‘let him go’ ?
Any expert on fooliganism closer to ‘the Black Country’ ( how far is, say Derby) able to translate ?
Does actually listening again. Sounds like both TBH. One of those where tou onkybhear the word written.

Twats though. The lot of em

Young lad off his head on coke, provoking the WBA fans by holding his hands in the air displaying a show of "OK, I'll leave, I don't want trouble".
Luckily all the really 'good guys' that have defended WBA since the 1970s we're there to help him on his way

Have you been reading the Guardian again?

Back
Top Bottom