How do football bans work,anyone been banned before?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Derby is about half the size of sheffield. I don't get involved in the the racial shit but yes certain areas v certain areas .
Alot mixed race and black in the A1 mostly .
Chad , pure white same sin fin .
It's about who controls the streets .
Bare in mind I'm handsworth sheffield not used to this kind of shit .
My step son mixed race and all his mates same and carry knifes ,,, im sick of it ..none of em work, they control their patches

Just ignore and move on. It’s so simple. There’s no abuse or harassment, what’s the problem with a discussion about a topic that’s been done on TV, movies, countless books, academic papers, newspaper articles, pub conversations….
There's no problem.

It's just a fucking state. Toxic masculinity central, if this thread was scratch and sniff it would smell like Joey Barton's jockstrap after he'd done 12 rounds for charity against Tommy Robinson.

There's no problem.

It's just a fucking state. Toxic masculinity central, if this thread was scratch and sniff it would smell like Joey Barton's jockstrap after he'd done 12 rounds for charity against Tommy Robinson.

Ahhh the toxic masculinity trope. Sheeeesh. If you don’t want to participate, stay out of it. No one is encouraging you to read it and if you actually read it, most of the stories are from days gone by and most posters have removed themselves from it.

It’s an interesting subculture that opens debate and discussion, there’s no one on here actively encouraging violence.

Ahhh the toxic masculinity trope. Sheeeesh. If you don’t want to participate, stay out of it. No one is encouraging you to read it and if you actually read it, most of the stories are from days gone by and most posters have removed themselves from it.

It’s an interesting subculture that opens debate and discussion, there’s no one on here actively encouraging violence.
SB isn't a fan of this thread either 🤷 (don't like the comments in here but still keeps looking and talking about it)

Sean Thornton your safe!

Last edited:
Yeah some daft things said but these stories are what I love the most and what I hear off my dad and mates. I'm only 31 so I love to hear the different stories, I prefer to have a beer with the older folk anyway. (Look after you and not snakey)

It doesn't mean your a scummy thug because you have old stories or ended up in fights because your defending yourself/mates. Them coke heads heading out to the matches to fight in they're fake gear is not who I'm on about either.

Deadly_D'Jaffo post at #218 is the best summarised post on here to understand it all btw.

It is toxic masculinity. It's not a trope, doesn't matter when it was or wasn't.

I'm not 'removing myself' from the thread as I want to read it and I actually enjoy reading it and the way others perceive violence and that subculture. My view on that subculture and the stuff posted on this thread is it's a right fucking state.

It is toxic masculinity. It's not a trope, doesn't matter when it was or wasn't.

I'm not 'removing myself' from the thread as I want to read it and I actually enjoy reading it and the way others perceive violence and that subculture. My view on that subculture and the stuff posted on this thread is it's a right fucking state.

Males have been fighting since testosterone was first invented. It’s a natural instinct for some and a defence mechanism for others. Fight or flight I’m sure you’re familiar with. If you call THAT Toxic Masculinity then you’ve fallen for the new age pop-psych bullshit which says that any boy has fallen victim to TM if they show any signs of fighting or wanting to show toughness. Bollocks to that! Why do you think boxing gyms are full to the brim? Because boys want to let off steam and fighting on a Saturday has largely become a thing of the past or, not as organised as it used to be due to drugs, every fucker having a smart camera and CCTV.

Males have been fighting since testosterone was first invented. It’s a natural instinct for some and a defence mechanism for others. Fight or flight I’m sure you’re familiar with. If you call THAT Toxic Masculinity then you’ve fallen for the new age pop-psych bullshit which says that any boy has fallen victim to TM if they show any signs of fighting or wanting to show toughness. Bollocks to that! Why do you think boxing gyms are full to the brim? Because fighting on a Saturday has largely become a thing of the past or, not as organised as it used to be due to drugs, every fucker having a smart camera and CCTV.

State of that fucking post.... :D

Are you sure!?😂

Back
Top Bottom